Chapter 4

Before we proceed to the story, let me introduce to you more about Peter. He is not as old as you guys think. he is just 25 years old. He finished College at a young age of 18 and then was able to took Law afterwards. Then... he just passed the board exams and so his parents threw a party for him. There he met Max, she was a waitress by that time trying to earn for herself.

Fortunately, Peter's ex girlfriend (which he really really loves way back) was a fashion designer and she knew Max as she served as a waitress also on one of her events. She(Rachel, Peter's ex) spotted Max and had an interest to get her a contract and be one of her models. 

-----FB (Max and Peter's first meeting)

-MAX-

I was serving some deserts when someone was actually calling my name, my heart was racing, I was really scared as I accidentally poured on some glass of wine on one of the guests after I tripped. I was doubting if I were to turn around and apologize once again. My palm were cold and I was perspiring water as if I have a factory of it inside my head.

"Max!"

A girl was still calling my name. 'Shall I run?' I asked myself a dozens of questions repeatedly and fast as I heard the voice closer and closer to me, 'Oh boy. I have to face this girl, this family can kill me if I don't, like they are from a Military Academy or something'

I closed my eyes and bit my lips as a girl padded my shoulders twisting my body so that I could face her. I put both of my hands up like I was surrendering.

"Hey there Max! Finally I met you again!", the sound of a sweet voice came from Rachel.

Then i found the courage to open my eyes to look who she is and why she said 'again'. then there I noticed Rachel, she was one of the few good people I once served.

"Heyy--.th-there M-m-mms. Ra-Rache-l." I was like a child reciting an alphabet as I gently relax my hands down and breath as normal as I can.

"Why so scared pretty face? It's me! Now you cant get away with me!"

"But... I'm really not a model type. I'm not skinny, I'm petite, I fail to pout and I trip whenever I walk, I even have a--", before I could finish, she covered my mouth with her soft hands.

"No but's! You are not may be a model type, but I can make you into one", she winked as if she was my fairy godmother or something.

After that struggle, I then find my way to be relaxed and noticed a guy, a very handsome guy standing behind her. His hands were in his pockets. Her hair was neat but no I can say has no gels in it. It feels like his hair was so smooth that I want to feel every strand of it. His eyes were beautiful. He looks like a man---a real man! The way he dress I can tell that he is wealthy and a perfect man.

He looked at me and I hicupped out of nervousity I think. 'Crap! Embarassing!'. So i just put my head down because of pity for myself to act like that.

---Rachel's POV---

I noticed Max looking at Peter in such a strange way that I looked at him a couple of years ago. i felt like a lost puppy and Peter was the champion of all puppies. He came from a very good family with all the highest achievements and here I was, a simple girl trying to be a designer.

That is the reason we broke up, though I know that we both are so into ourselves together forever, I can never meet his parent's expectations. They wanted someone for him that will behave like the way they all are doing. I was never like that. i love me being free. So as Peter reached the age of 21, they've decided for him to be married with someone Peter never even met before. Though they never let them stay at the same house for the fear of having Peter's wife pregnant before the age of 28, Peter and his wife never really haven't done anything together. I doubt if they were talking to each other.