Chapter 5

--PETER--

We went out at a nearest bar by the beach so that we could hang out. We then settled at a not too wild ambiance bar were only one big group were present and some oldies who looked like they wanna tryout some drinks but instead, ordered some finger foods and keep on observing the environment.

I hardly can walk on the sands of the beach, whenever I step in, the sands won't let me stood still. I dont know if this is normal but I cant stop the heat going on my cheeks. It was finally announced that i was blushing as Max on my side giggled and held my hands.... I felt so protected when she did that... Although I still cant walk right, she's there ready to pull me up whenever I'm down.

My heart skipped a beat when I realized that we were actually holding hands... My hands were holding hers tightly.. 'What's going on?' We kissed earlier and now this....

Then I finally decided where to seat. I pulled a chair back until Max can finally relax and sit down.

With all the music, I just cant undestand fully every word she says and so I decided to seat very close to her. She whispered and shouted at the same time to me "Awww.. I wish my boyfriend were as sweet as you Petee."

After she said that, my heart then skipped a beat again. I dont know what to say. I just thought...maybe... sometimes.. I wish my wife could be like her too.. But then looking at her deep brown eyes, I melted and just say it out loud,

"You know what? I wish you were her too!" and finally I said it with a winked.

We ordered some brandy, beers and some shots. We cant really decide so we thought it may be okay to have it all.

-----

I feel so fuzzy all of a sudden. having it all, may not be a good idea. The lights on the bar makes me wanna just close my eyes as I felt that the lights were steady and I am the one rotating. I looked at Max, seems fuzzy too. She is dancing her hands up in the air with her eyes closed and her head swaying a bit. She's still is so pretty doing that.

While watching her, someone tapped my shoulder. I thought I was dreaming, but the tap is turning into a wap! So I looked behind with the world spinning right in front of me.. I saw a girl's face. Not as beautiful as Max though, but she's hot!

She is wearing a two piece bikinis and just had a white thin clothe... very thin clothe, hanging below her shoulders enough for her to look like one of those who'll strip down anytime.

"HEY! My friends gave me a dare! Aren't you Peter, the lawyer?! Can you join us? they said if you were to join us, they will stop mocking me"

I just gave her a confused look. I still dont understand if Im dreaming or what. I really feel dizzy. I dont know exactly what's real or not, until she sprinkled some cold water on my face with her bare hands.

"HEY! WAKE UP IN THERE!"

"WH-wh-what?" I answered with my head spinning but somehow awakened by the water on my face.

"I'm Chloe! Can you just join us? you too pretty looked like you cant bear any drink anymore", she said while her arms were crossed, with a brow up and a foot stomping on the ground.

I cant stop to just stare at her. My mind was processing word by word every minute and I cant seem to find my brain that will talk.

But I think, she's not just that. She's strong. She pulled me and Max up and assisted us to their table. I cant barely stand and so I put my arms around her waist which she totally not care at all, as she didnt even looked at me or asked me to not touch her.

"Whoa!" the only word i said after knowing that her friends were the other big group that is with us the entire time. I didnt bother to stand or go away as I cannot, really. Max is sitting right next to me, holding my hand and her head resting on my shoulders.