Chapter 1

I was in the aisle wearing this very beautiful white gown that seems so flowy that the warm breeze on the beach makes it more beautiful as it hugged the curves out of my petite body. I was also wearing this little white gold crown that seems to belong to a princess. I looked down and noticed that I was holding this beautiful white bouquet of roses and was wearing only a pair of flats enough for my feet to feel those fine white sands of the beach. Everything looks magical. I was standing in a long white carpet that seems to find its way to a big white open hut that has no walls and its foundation was covered with white roses. I can barely breath with my heart pounding so loud as I hear a music that soothes my ears...seems like the music wanted me to follow its way until the end of the white carpet and so I did.

'Who could they be?'

There in front of me were two men standing but not facing me. The other on the right has a dark brown hair, he is tall and seems so nervous as he keeps on touching his beautiful hair while giving continuous loud exhales as if someone behind him is just gonna rip his head off. The other man on the right is quite relaxed, he has some white hairs already, he was slowly peeking on me and lightly padded the other man on the shoulder as if telling him to relax.

As the older man faced me, a thought came to my mind who he is and my feet dragged me faster... closer to the man and gave him a tight hug as tears were flowing down my eyes... I merely screamed out of joy but I could not find the words to say and I could not produce a sound. My sobs are getting louder as he grabbed my arm and pushed me slightly away to wipe my tears with his thumb and then he said calmly "My daughter...its alright" then he hold up my chin,  "Everything is...as always will be fine." while he held my hands tight, enough for me to relax.. then he continued "Hush now.... You are so beautiful. Don't waste those make up for me. I love you, okay?"

I then just bowed my head and nodded.

When I was finally over with my tears, I decided to look at the other man that cant seems to be steady. As me and my dad walked down the aisle, he(the other man) slowly faced me and deep down I know he was smiling....

*RING RING RING*

I picked up my phone.

"HONEYYYY! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! You have a meeting at 8:30! Be ready within 30mins! I'll pick you up! Move now!....... and oh Happy Birthday! you know how much I love you, right? bye. Move now , I mean it!"