Randomness: A Book about Random Shit- Everybody Feeling Some Type of Way..

I really wish Rich Homie Quan wouldn't have made that song "Some Type of Way" now literally everybody is "Feeling Some Type of Way". Like please shut the fuck up. Y'all mother fuckers feeling some type of way cause y'all gotta shit, ya girl a hoe, you got cussed out, your teacher gave you a 50, yo bitch won't let you fuck, your parents won't let you go out this weekend, yo Nigga / bitch broke up with you, yo period came on, yo dick little, you ugly, like damn y'all replaced emotions for that dummy saying. I swear that shit gets annoying like what the fuck does "I'm feeling some type of way" express or mean? Is it happy, mad, or sad all in one? Like it's funny how a rapper makes a song with a catchy saying and these mother freakers take it and run with it and make it annoying. Like when someone says that to me I laugh because it's so dumb, once you express your emotions with the proper English terms, maybe I'll listen and care but until then I could care less or give two shits, straight up!

*But shout out to Rich Homie Quan for making that cool ass song though :) aside from these dumb fucks making it annoying *