New kids

👑Your Pov👑 (yes. You're a queen. Not in the story of course XD)

I woke up, feeling really tired. I didn't want to get out of bed. It was just so warm and comfy. But this is what I get for reading fanfics and eating junk food at 3 in the morning.

"Y/n. Wake up." Your mom tried to wake you up gently.

You groaned a bit and pulled your blanket up to your face.

"Y/n! Get up before I pour cold water on your face!" Your mom yelled as she pulled the blanket off you.

"I don't want to!!" You yelled.

"I don't care, just get up!" She continued to yell as she walked back to her room.

You stayed in bed for a couple more minutes. You planned to just rest but you ended up falling back to sleep.

You suddenly woke up to your mom yelling at you again. "Y/n! Hurry up!"

"Ugh, fine!" You got out of bed, well, more like fell off. You didn't care and stood up and groggily walked to the bathroom.

"I look like trash bro." You talked to yourself as you saw yourself in the mirror. You started brushing your teeth.

You came out 5 minutes later and started changing in your room. (*sarcastically* Noooo, you changed in the kitchen)

You we're ready early and had like 9 minutes to wait for your dad to get ready.

"Seriously? I could have stayed in bed for another 4 minutes.....or forever." You said as you took out your phone, checking your notifications.

✨Time Skip, 15 minutes✨

"We're gonna be late! If you had woken earlier we wouldn't be!" You dad said.

'Says the one that didn't get up after 15 minutes!' You thought to yourself.

You made it in 3 more minutes and weren't even late at all.

"Bye. Have a good day today." Your dad said to you.

"Ill try. Bye." You responded as you got out of the car.

Of course your friends were there. You walked up to them and scared one of them since they didn't notice you because you didn't say anything for a moment.

"Oh my God Y/n! You scared me!" She laughed at herself.

"I do have that effect on people." You laughed.

You guys sometimes like to make fun of random people at school whether you knew them or not. But you didn't mean any of it, it was just for fun.

While you were making fun of people you noticed some new people that you guys have never seen before. It was kind if odd. There was like 5 new kids.

"Who are they?" You asked.

"I have no idea. I have never seen them before in my life." One of your friends said.

Some of them were guys. They were kind of cute to be honest.

"Some of them are actually cute." Your friends said.

"Yeah. Looks like this crappy school is finally getting some cute guys." You said while laughing.

"I know right! Almost every guy here are f-u-g-l-y!" You all laughed.

One of them stood out to you and only you. He had shaggy hair that stuck out almost everywhere. A really cute and dorky smile. He seemed a little antisocial since he didn't talk to the others and was standing there awkwardly. You thought he was kind if cute. But that's it!

"They are cute." One of your friends said.

"Eh. Food is still better." you said.