Sir. please calm down.

Hiro's pov

So we continued our lunch break and I was dying! Y/n and Chloe seriously need their own tv show.

So Chloe stole all of y/n's gummy bears and ran around the cafeteria like a wild animal. Y/n went after and boy was she fast. She chased Chloe about 4 times and then the teachers saw what was going on and chased after y/n and Chloe.

And y/n ran faster and yelled "you'll never catch me alive copers!!!" So then the teachers gave up.

Chloe was hiding under the tables with this weird face. I found her and snatched the bag from her and she flinched.

I gave them back to y/n who was tired af. Chloe came out and held y/n's head as if she was dying. And by the looks of it, she was.

"Chloe...I see...I see a bright light." Y/n says softly.

Chloe moves her head and blocks out the light. "Better?"

"Yep." She gets up and laughs.

And then the weirdest thing happened. The worst thing a boy could ever imagine.

They started talking about bras.
Oh my lord.

I was sitting there awkwardly.

"Well. I donts knows abouts yous but I'm as flat as cardboard and I embrace it!" Chloe said in a weird voice.

I laughed.

"Dude we can see some lumps." Another girls says.

"Bish where?" Y/n said.

"Well. I have a double d." One said.

Then they all look at me.

"Uhhh...I...have tits?" I said awkwardly since I had no idea what to say.

They laughed and I was relieved.

"Which brings my point. Why do dudes have tits?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know! But bring me some male titty milk! Mommas thirsty!" Chloe said.

"What the frick Chloe?" Y/n laughed.

"I have the freedom to say whatever I want! Its called freedom of speech!!!" Chloe yelled.

"Sir! Sir! I need you to calm down!" Y/n said.

"No!"

"Please! Sir! Calm down!"

So I decided to join in. "Senor! Calm your tits!" I said. And Chloe stopped and looked at me.

"I thought we already established this...flat cardboard."