Watermelown Time.

Hiro's Pov

Gym was fun. It was really fun. Except for the part where y/n hit me in the face with a ball.

So what happened was we were playing a game and balls were surrounding the gym floor after a game. Y/n and her friends were near the bleachers, talking. I, on the other hand was with the other kids in the middle of the class, minding my own business. Lonely. Lonely little loner.

Anyways, the class, teacher and I were in the middle and the teacher told us to pick the balls up and put them in the bag and to not kick them to him. So, y/n was so lazy, she kicked the ball, trying to aim at Jacob, who is pretty annoying, but missed and hit me in the face.

Everyone laughed and so did she. She ran and hugged me and was apologizing while laughing.

Anyways, it's now lunch and I am currently sitting by myself at a table. Little ol' me. I had to wait until last call because I haven't gotten my ID to get lunch. And I was STARVING. I saw y/n walk in and sat next to me and a friend I've never seen.

She smiled at me and I smiled back slightly. Awkward.

Y/n started talking with her friend as she started eating and started talking with her other friends.

"Chloe! Stop staring!" Y/n shouted as she laughed at her friend who was weirdly staring at a girl with a container with watermelons.

"I can't help it! I need them watermelowns!" She said in a creepily and raspy but utterly hilarious way.

Y/n laughed with her other friends. The girl with the watermelons, noticed 'Chloe's' remark and looked at her like she was insane.

"Victoria. Victoria. Victoria. Victoria." Child said as she poked her gently on her arm.

"What." Victoria said, obviously annoyed. But rudely.

"Can I have a watermelown?" Child asked.

"No." Victoria said with that bitc** white girl face. Even though she is white. And most of the white people are mean and rude. (I'm so sorry for any one this offends! But it's true at my school!)

Chloe frowned and looked at the table and looked at Victoria again.

"Victoria. Victoria. Victoria." She began the poking. I tried not to laugh but I smiled a little.

"Oh my God what!?"

"Watermelown?"

"No!"

"Victoria. Victoria. Victoria. Victoria. Watermelown?" Chloe said again.

Victoria simply gave up and was frustrated and annoyed with Chloe and threw the container with watermelons at her.

"Yaaay!" Chloe cheered and ate the fruit.

I laughed a bit and Y/n noticed as she laughed as well. And nudged me.

"Mmmm I like me them watermelowns." Chloe said.

"Don't ever mess with her and her food. Or she'll kill you." Y/n said to me.

I was sorta scared but laughed anyway. "Thanks for the heads up." We continued to laugh at Chloe as she ate the watermelon and Victoria looked at her like she was a nasty and weird animal. Like the blobfish. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT THING?! THINGS NASTY.

y/n took out a bag that I've longed to see. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen......gummy bears.

I stared at her eating them with a drooling face. My Aunt banned me from eating candy for two weeks. Which I didn't know she meant gummy bears too! So I've come upon this journey and finally found what I've been looking for.

Y/n ate them and noticed me staring at the beautiful candy. She laughed a bit and handed me a gummy bear.

"Here. And you might want to clean up that little puddle of drool you made." She laughed.

"Well thanks." I smiled at her ate the candy. It tasted so good. Like as if you were eating a unicorn.

Chloe had finished the watermelons and stole a bear from Y/n slowly. Y/n just stared at her with a 'really?' face.

"No! At least take the ones I don't like! Take the coconut ones!" Y/n whined.

"Fine!" Chloe said sassily and took a white gummy bear. She leaned closer to me and whispered something in my ear.

"If she ever has gummy bears...be careful. She can get aggressive. She loved those things like it her child!"

"Do not!" Y/n said.

"Ma'am, ma'am, please calm down. You just need to asses the situation." Chloe joked. I laughed.

"Do we need to talk? Do you need an intervention or something?" Y/n asked her as if she was crazy. Which, no offense, she kinda is. But its funny.

"Sir, sir, please. Calm. Down!" Chloe continued. I laughed again. This duo is seriously squad goals.

I mean seriously. Watermelown time.