I'm the new British guy, surviving America, and it sucks....

[Chapter one-The player]

I felt the burn on my cheek and I knew instantly what had happened. She just slapped me. Third time this week, guess I'm going to break the record soon. I almost laughed but remembered where I was. If I laughed she'd think I was an even bigger jerk.

              "Don't speak to me again!" Jasmine shouted in my face, before stomping away from the park.

Guess being friend's was out of the question. Whoops. All of a sudden, You make me feel by Cobra Starship sounded from my pocket. I groaned and answered my phone.

              "Hello?"

              "Hey son." It's my Dad, great. Please note the sarcasm.

              "Oh hey Dad."

              "Hey son. Oh wait, I just said that!" I chuckled at my Dad's stupidity. I got my Mum's brains thankfully.

              "What do you want Dad?"

              "Just thought I'd tell you me and your mother need to have a word with you and Ariana when you get home. Is Ariana with you?"

              "Uh no. Why, should she be with me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. I tried not to smirk as a group of girls walking past sighed dreamily. They love it when I do that.

             "No, just checking if you know where she is. If you find her, tell me or your Mum, okay?"

             "Alright Dad."

             "See you later."

             "Bye."

I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket. Whatever they want to tell me can wait a while longer. There's some girl's that would like a piece of me first. I started walking towards the play area part of the park, where all the kiddies were playing. I instantly noticed my twin sister, Ariana. I walked over and sat next to her on the bench.

            "What are you doing?" She asked.

            "I came to ask you a favour." Ariana sighed when I said this.

            "How many times do I have to tell you!?"

             "Lot's because I won't stop asking."

           "That was a rhetorical question, thick shit." She said, narrowing her eyes at me.

           "Whatever! Look, can I borrow my niece or not?"

           "Alex! Do you have too? She think's your only here to see her, but instead your using her to attract girl's who fall right into your trap!"

          "Dad's looking for you. He told me that if I've seen you, I should ring him. Do you want me to ring him and tell him where you are?"

         "Your evil!" She sighed. "Fine! But only for half an hour, and if you don't manage to get a girl, then that's just tough! She's my daughter and I don't like her being used like this."

        "What she doesn't know won't kill her."

        "Whatever. Have her back at the cafe in half an hour! No later!" She shouted, giving my two year old niece a kiss on the cheek and walking off.

        "I will!" I shouted to her retreating back. Once she was gone, I turned to my adorable niece, Grace. With her blonde curls and bright blue eyes, she's the image of Ari. I smiled and began tickling her. Her laugh is so cute and made other parent's turn and smile at the scene going on before them.