Chapter three-School

[Chapter three-School]

                  "Alex! If you don't hurry up and eat your breakfast your going to be late!" My Mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I groaned, looking at myself in the mirror one last time. Wearing the glasses and braces, you could hardly see my face. The glasses are huge and look like something from Harry Potter! You can't tell I have straight teeth unless I show you my full on smile, which won't be a lot. And then the clothes. God! They are so baggy and don't show off any of my muscles at all. Alright, so there not hideous, and I guess I will probably blend in, but I don't look like anything special. The grey hoodie hung off my loosely, as well as the black jeans. Jeez, this is going to be hard.

                  "Alex!" My Mum shouted again,"Come down here! Your breakfast is getting cold and your going to be late!"

I trudged out of my en-suite and down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Smelling the delicious full English breakfast, my mouth almost watered. I quickly sat down and devoured the food. The food better be as good as this at school! Once I was finished, I stood up and gave my Mum and Grace a kiss on the cheek, and patted my Dad on the shoulder. So this is it. My life as a nobody. Or a nerd. Although I'm hoping it will be a nobody, I really don't fancy getting my head stuck down a toilet. As I walked into the hall, I noticed Ariana coming down the stairs. She looked like her usual self. Great, all the guy's will be drooling over her! Another thing to worry about! At least in England the guys knew I could kick their ass and stayed away from her!

                  "Why don't you have to wear a disguise!?" I asked, frowning.

                  She shrugged,"Because unlike you, I don't sleep around. I have other thing's on my mind rather than money and girls." And then she walked into kitchen. I scoffed. This is highly unfair that I am the only one that has to wear a disguise!

Walking outside, I glared at the car that I'm supposed to drive. Instead of being allowed to drive my Range Rover Sport, I have to drive a silver Ford Ka. I shrugged and got inside. At least I don't have to get the bus. That's a plus, right?

As I drove I sang along to the various songs that were playing on the radio. It's so weird here. I guess it won't feel that weird in about two months or so though. Seeing the signs for the school, I took a deep breath and entered the car park. You could see what clique was what. There was the skater dudes, the skater girls, the emo's, the jocks, the cheerleaders, the normal people, the nerds, the geeks, and the preps. If I was myself, I would fit in with the jocks and the preps no problem, and would have girls falling at my feet. But I'm afraid no one will even talk to me here.

As I got out, I glanced around nervously. Phew, no one's noticed me! But then I realised they were all to busy watching someone else. Someone I like to call my sister. Pulling up in her red Ferrari, people admired her car, all wondering who the driver is. As she opened the door, she got out in style. This may sound weird, but I'm proud to call her my sister. Ariana got out and shut the door, not looking at anyone, and made her way over to me.

I felt all eyes on me and suddenly became self-conscious, why are they staring? Ariana smiled at me and stood in front of me.

              "This feels weird," She whispered, "Why is everyone staring at us?"

              I shrugged, "Dunno, but they sure look like idiots."

              "Let's just go inside," All the guys were checking out my sister, even the emo guys who aren't usually into girl's like her. I tried my best to glare at them, but they probably couldn't tell because of my giant glasses,"Stop it." Ari said.