Ch.11

Ari's P.O.V
I fell backwards and landed on my giant head like it's so big like the gorilla's forehead. (I'm trying to be funny. If it's not funny then fake laugh ok.) Everything was spinning like I could pass out at any moment. I suddenly see blackness taking over. (Idk how it works cause I never experienced. But I did fell off my bed and fell on my face so I ended up staying in bed. I still climb my bed like a monkey.)

Estella's P.O.V
It felt like it happened in slow motion. Jacob looked at me frantically and started to panic. I see Weston being chased by Ari's dog. Thanks Weston, you're such a big help. Jacob scooped Ari in his arm. (Scooped like an ice cream. Haha. Do you get it? Yes? No. Ok.) We both rushed Ari in her bedroom so I went straight to the kitchen since her parents are away on business. I grabbed a wet warm cloth and put it on her giant gorilla forehead. Weston came in probably because the dog was ready to eat him. I gave Weston a "are you kidding me" look.

"Ohhhhh."

"Idiot."

"Why don't you grab a bucket of cold water and pour on her face?"

"Oh hell no."

"Too bad."

"Hu-"

There we go. He splashed the cold water on her face which made her wake up fast. Oh Weston he has lots to explain.

*next 10 mins*

We were all siting in the living room listening what happened to Weston, it was funny how he was being chased by Ari's dog so he fell on his face. (Same brother.) After that long story we all just went to the movie area that Ari has. We all have popcorn, chips, and everything. Jacob and Ari were snuggling, like I ship them soooooooo harddddd. I was alone on the other side of Weston. (Hello from the other sideeeeee) Weston smirked at me and got closer to me which made me get butterflies in my stomach. He put his arm around my waist. It felt so comfortable since I had a huggeeeeee crush on him. Yeahh.... Jacob and Ari fell asleep so Weston and I were alone. We snuggled together kept throwing popcorn into each others mouth. It was a nice night. I slept over with Weston and I promise we didn't do anything stupid. Maybe he does like me...

Ari's P.O.V
I woke up to the light shining on me. I yawned and Jacob to be seen nowhere. I went to the kitchen but then heard some talking so I hid. I was eavesdropping over their conversation.

"But Weston I love her. I know we are to young to even know what love means but I know she's that girl. She doesn't love me because she's with...Hayes."

"Bro I feel you. I have a crush on....Estella. but I don't think she's like me back."

"We'll figure this out later and enjoy what's in front of us."

I smiled to myself knowing that Jacob has a crush on me while Weston has a crush on Estella. But then my smile turned upside down to a frown. I'm dating Hayes so I can't love Jacob? This is toooooo much to take. No, just enjoy for the things life. I walked slowly to the kitchen gathering all the attention from the boys. They looked at me nervously, but I know their secrets. Muwahhhh! I'm soooo evil. I smiled at them while trying to crack an egg onto a pan. I ended up burning myself, almost setting the house on fire. Estella woke up to clean the mess up and cook since she knows how to cook. I swear like my shirt almost got on fire. That was scary so I learned my lesson. We all had a nice breakfast with burnt toast, yeah I burnt it. Like I said I don't even know how to cook except cereal. Cereal is so easy to cook so suck that. After we finished eating we went to the pool. Everywhere we go, there's always problems. Trust me, it's true. For example Weston tried to do a flip but ended up hitting his head on the floor. Estella almost drowned because she thought she saw a snake. Jacob slipped because he was running on the slippery floor. Me on the other hand did good flips impressing everyone. Once I tried to do a flip Jacob pulled me by my leg so I hit my head on the floor. Great. More pain! Yay....

This girl is back!!!( Estella) Yas. No its YASSSSSSSSS! Anyway I'll be sometimes writing this book, so get excited lol. Don't vote for trumptato. Stay weird. Peace. Bye.