Ch.12

Ari's POV
I actually can't believe Jacob likes me!!

I walked upstairs to get ready because the four of us were going to Chuck E. Cheese and the mall. Yes, we're going to Chuck E. Cheese. Get over it.

I put on a black muscle tank and some dark wash Hollister shorts because today it was supposed to be hot AF.

Estella wore a white and blue Hollister jumper.

At Chucke E. Cheese cos y not?

Jacob and I went to go play basketball while Estella and Weston went to go eat lolololol (my actual life though).

"You know I used to be the basketball captain of my team at school?" He smiled at me.

"That's cool, but I'm cooler." I smiled back at him.

"Ok but were you team captain of a team before?" He said trying to prove his point of being cooler than me. "I mean I was head cheerleader last year, but then I gave up on being a cheerleader." I said shooting a hoop.

"Oh well. Fine you win." He said dropping the basketball. I laughed.

He started to walk off sadly (not to mention dramatic af) "Come here!" I yelled at him and jumped on his back. He let me down.

"Haha very funny Ari." He said dramatically. "Calm do-" I got cut off by seeing Weston dabbing next to Jacob. I started laughing.

"What?!" Jacob said. I pointed at White Boi with no top lip.

Jacob started laughing.

"Listen no top lip boy, I can dab better than you so suck that."

"Nu uh. I'm better."

"LISTEN I'M THE BEAST. OK? OK."

He looked at me scared and hid behind Estella. Ok, let's take a moment. I. Ship. Them. So. Much. (Yea I just shipped myself with him. Also I do act like him. Ask Mia.) I started to laugh while Weston jumped on Estella's back and it looks like she's gonna fall of his weight. Sometimes I need someone to remind me why I'm friends with them. I love them so much like I wanna kidnap them and lock them in my basement, oh wait I don't even have one. Hehe....jk. Anyway I saw this gun game so I dragged Jacob's butt over there to play with me since I'm awesome. Yea I know. Don't be jealous girls that I have your Jake. We played and guess who won? Me obviously. We went to look for Weston and Hype Estella but they were nowhere to be seen.

Estella's P.O.V
WE WENT TO THE MERRY GO ROUND RIDE. IT WAS AWESOME. EXCEPT WESTON KEPT FALLING OFF THE HORSE LIKE EXCUSE ME!? Sorry I'm just too hype plus Weston ruined the beautiful moment with me and my ride. He just fell off the precious horse, OK maybe that's a lie. Shhh....don't tell anyone. I pushed him off because he was sitting on my favorite horse like bruh, no one messes with this queen b. Anyway I couldn't find Jacob and Ari the lovebirds. So Weston and I went to get ice cream but then I tripped so I dropped the ice cream on my face. (Tags how clumsy I am frr.) We continued to look for them until.......

To be continued.....
Hey guys I'm back here with another chapter but Mia did the top while I finished the rest. So it's me Estella. Loo. Ok. I'm weird, bye. DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMPTATO. PEACE BYE.