Ch.9

Ari's P.O.V
I'm going to miss Hayes, plus I don't think our relationship is going to work out but we'll see. I have feelings for Jacob too, oh pimptato. As I leaned on the door frame watching Hayes packing his stuff, tears starts to drop across my cheeks. Hayes sighed and walked up to me, and hugged me to comfort me. I smiled weakly at him telling him that we should get going. He nodded, grabbing his luggage, walking out the door with me following behind him. I took a deep breathe and got in the driver seat, driving away to the airport while jamming the songs. This will be the good memory and I will never forget it. As we arrived at the airport and they called his plane so he had to leave.

"Babe, I love you and always will. Just don't forget to text, call, or FaceTime me. See you soon."

"I love you too and I won't forget to. Bye."

He kissed me for the last time walking away without looking back he just walked away. Letting the warm tears making a river as I walked towards to my car. I drove to my special place in the park, once I arrived I see kids playing around having the best day of their lives. I'm glad that they smiles on their face but I'm just I don't even know. I walked slowly to this giant tree which is gorgeous and climbed to the top. I laid down closing my eyes, but I heard footsteps climbing up the tree so I woke up quickly. I heard soft singing, I think called "SweatShirt". (A/N: NO I'M NOT COPYRIGHT IT SO BACK OFF JK LOL) I see Jacob singing softly while looking at the sky. I try to catch up the lyrics and hummed along. His eyes met up with mine and he looked disappointed but I wonder why?

"Ari, I know you hate me but can we be friends please? For once we can enjoy things together in a lifetime. (Once in a lifetime 1D fan af 😂)

"Sure." I smiled making him light up like a Christmas tree.

"Thank you but..."

"But...?"

"I'm leaving MagCon tour."

"What? Why?"

"What about your fans? Are you gonna let them down? That's your dream."

"They'll understand if they are true fans."(I'm the true fan so I understand you man)

"Oh ok."

"So do you wanna go to get some ice cream?"

"Sure but is it possible to take me to the unicorn island?" ( what? I have an obsession so don't judge)

"No I wish though. Let's go."

We all walked and got ice cream, so the rest of the day was fun. We went to the park but things went wrong. Jacob was trying to run away from children chasing them so he ended up running to a pole. R.I.P Jacob. He's fun to hang out around because he's like a dork. He's not the only one who got in trouble, I got in trouble too. Let's just say that I was....cussing in front of the boogers. Aka. Devil children. Their parents yelled at me so I dragged Jacob's butt to my house and we had a scary movie marathon. It was pretty chill. Jacob invited one of his good mate but I have no idea so I ignored. The doorbell rang, Jacob went up and got the door for me. Thank god cause I was to lazy. My bad. #sorrynotsorry. A teen around my age with braces and nice light brown quiff.

"Hi my name is Weston, I'm known as the no top lip boiii!"

I laughed at his silliness and introduced myself to him. He was sooooooooooooo funny! (Guys, fun fact: I'm his twin sister. Plus don't tell anyone. Ok.) Weston and I matched in our unicorn onsies since we both belive in unicorns except Jacob which was so messed up. We ended up having a pillow fight and let's just say that I hit Weston too hard so he ended up falling off the couch fake crying for his mommy. Ugh Weston can be so childish. We had fun for the rest of the night until we fell asleep on each other. The sad part was that Weston kept putting his feet on my face so he's a stinkyyyyyyyy boii!

Hey I'm Estella! Also I'm Mia's Co-owner! Estella_Sartorius!  So some humor might be added in here! Hope you enjoy! Don't vote trumptato! Stay weird! Peace!