Intro

High School ... The most amazing period in our lives, who doesn't love high school ? Because of it, we lived the best times of our lives, we experienced things that changed our mentality and way of thinking, we laughed, we cried, and especially we enjoyed every single moment !
Maybe...as a normal person, I'm saying these words..But for Clark Adams, it's definitely the opposite.
Clark Adams is a junior high school student, he's 16 years old, from Midwest City, Oklahoma, USA.
since his childhood, he had always been alone...No friends, no best friends, and he just talked to his parents who were very concerned and worried about their child's condition and social status ! he has been to a lot of psychologists but he ended up with no results... When they lost hope about their only kid, a friend showed up from nowhere to rescue Clark's life.He was Donald Evans, 16 years old too from Berwyn, Illenois, USA... He was 7 years old when his father moved to Midwest City for business purposes, when Donald first met Clark, they were both locked up in a janitor's closet by some bullies, they were so afraid, and they kind of shared their fear and figured it out to get out from there, and since then, they became best friends, they understood each other, loved each other and especially they respected each other even if someone knew the other's flaws !! and that's certainly obvious because usually in bad and hard times that we find friends or that we know who the true friends are. Well...For years they went together through a lot of bad situations and experiences, which made their relationship stronger and unbreakable !! Now, they got to high school... and they would experience a lot of things that would stuck in their minds.