Thoughts I.

I hate Mondays !! and now after all this time staying at home..we're coming back to school ! It's my first year in high school, they've told me that things will change as soon as i get to high school and it's totally not like Middle School. First, I found it big, then all those new faces, I just couldn't handle all that huge number of students...And I just preferred to come back home and continue my sleep ! my parents wondered about what I did .. But I just hit to my room and closed the door tightly behind me.
I lied on my bed, staring at the walls, and asking myself questions, silly ones !!

-What if I just quit school ?
-What if I travel and disappear ?
-What if I just die and let my soul rest in peace ?
Hummm..silly questions I've told you !! But as soon as I fell asleep and stopped my craziness....
I woke up by the sound of my mobile phone..I was really obsessed with this phone, I did all my best just to buy it and possess it ! I worked all summer, begged my parents and stored my money !
Well, let me continue...It was Donald on the phone, he asked me if I could go with him to the mall, and I immediately accepted because he had always been there for me and I couldn't say "NO" to anything he asked for !!
Well, we went to the mall, he bought us lunch, we ate, we laughed and we discussed a lot !
on my way home, after separating with Donald, I was walking in the streets of Midwest City, it's a small town where we all know each other, so I knew every single person in the neighborhood and even in the whole town, and of course I knew that our city isn't that safe, I mean every time something bad happens ; a murder, a robbery, a kidnapping .... So, this time was on me, when I turned around to see the kind of vehicle that made all that sound behind me on the main road of the neighborhood, I was suddenly faced by a very big, sporty, huge man who just put a kerchief on my face and then after few seconds I  fell in his hands...When I woke up, I've just felt the pitfalls of the road, and heard some people talking, then I immediately knew that I was... KIDNAPPED !!
I saw a movie once where the main character was kidnapped, but since he had excellent spying skills, he had the ability to recognize all the places the vehicle went through....I tried to recognize every single sound I've heard as well ...First, I've heard some kids shouting, then a boat horn, after that I heard a Larus shouts, and we all know where this kind of birds flies around...I'm certainly somewhere in the seaport. Maybe you are wondering why I didn't panic !! But it was just due to the fact that I've been raised this way, I don't panic, I don't get stressed and also I don't even worry while facing a danger or a hard situation...Well, it was dark in there !! They put something on my eyes to not allow me to see anything !
The Truck stopped ! Someone opened the door, and grabbed me by my hand, I was shouting and screaming and they didn't say any word, I guess because we were in an isolated place where no one can hear me yelling !! And they were so relieved and they weren't afraid to get caught or something !
I was able to hear the seaport noises again, but this time clearer !! I continued shouting until someone got off the black thing on my eyes and ordered me to keep silence...He wasn't the same guy I saw behind me, this one was shorter and his face was totally damaged, I guess it was acid or a knife scare...
Anyway, for the first time, I was scared because I looked all over the place and there were any person except Me and two other guys, again he talked to me ordering to give him my parents' phone number...(To Be Continued)