Chapter 3

Ciel is trying to get in the carriage once Alios open the door but he is to short.
Alois laughs and picks up ciel and sets him in. Ciel blushes and looks down at the ground. Alois chuckles. "Do you really want me drunk?"
Ciel giggles " Yeah I want to see want kinda of drunk you are." "Claude won't be very happy but oh well."
Ciel shurgs and becomes quiet. Alois looked at Ciel. "What's wrong?" Ciel shakes his head "Nothing just bored and it's a long way to your manor." He sighs. Alois nods.

(( Time Skip to the trancy manor))

Alois gets up than helps Ciel out and links his arm with Ciel's and walks him into the manor.
"Timber bring two bottles of wine up to my room." He walks up the stairs. Ciel follows alois up the stairs. Alois walks into his room the bed is bigger than last time and so it the room and has black white and red roses all over the place. Ciel sees this and gives a small gasp but doesn't say anything else. Alois looks at Ciel. "What's wrong?" Ciel shakes his head. A knock is at the door and Alois goes to it and it's Claude and he looks pissed. Ciel just sits down on the bed and looks at his lap.

"Your Highness what do you think you're doing?" Claude ask. Alois smiles at him. "What I want to. Have a problem with it?" Claude growls than sighs. "No sir." He gives alois the wine bottles.Ciel is sitting in the bed and just looks at claude. Alois takes the bottles and shuts the door and Claude walks away.Ciel stares at the door and feels the bed dip down showing that Alios had sat down and was sitting beside him..

Alois offers the bottle to Ciel. "Want some?"
Ciel shakes his head. "I'm not old enough."
Alois chuckles. "I'm only Twenty." He takes a swig from it. Ciel sighs and holds his hand out for the bottle. Alois hands the bottle to Ciel swallowing.
Ciel grabs the bottle and chugs a bit of it then puts it down.

" Claude hates me so does Sebastian, Alios everybody does." Ciel says and lays down on the bed.
Alois lays down on his side facing Ciel. "Why does Sebastian hate you? And that's not true I don't hate you." Ciel has his eyes closed. "Sebastian blamed me for the last five years for not being able to see claude because me and you fought and Claude...well claude hates everybody. And well Alios you should hate me. I'm a horrible person." He rubs his thumb against Ciel's cheek. "So would I be crazy if I said I didn't? Would it be even crazier if I said I missed you everyday and threaten to comes see you every day."

Ciel leans his head into Alios' touch. "Alios I've never cried before but I did when you walked out of my manor and the worst thing was that it was all my fault and I couldn't do a damn thing about it" by the end of Ciel talking he has tears on his face.

"Ciel my love don't cry." Alois wipes Ciel's tears and kisses his cheek. "Another drink?" He gives a smile.
Ciel nods and buries his face in a pillow. He puts Ciel a glass than hands it to him and drinks out of the bottle. Ciel lifts his head up and drinks all of his drink in one swig then lays his head down back in the pillow.

((Timeskip till Alois has drunk 3 1/2 bottles))

Ciel is a little tipsy but Alios is totally drunk. Ciel is still on the bed watching Alios.
Alois's hair is messy and his jacket has come off. The top of his shirt is unbuttoned and his cheeks are bright red. He softly laughs at his self. "I'm a mess." Ciel giggles at the sight of Alios and nods his head in agreement "yeah yeah you are."

Alois laughs than leans in close to Ciel and softly blows on Ciel's lips and smiles. Ciel blushes and backs away from Alios a little bit
"U...uh trancy what are y..you doing?" Ciel stammers out. Alois laughs. "I wanted to see your reaction. And I like it." Alois gets up and stumbles to the shower.

"Alios where are you going?"
"I'm *hic* taking a shower *hic*." He giggles than starts the water to the bath. Ciel smiles and walks behind Alios
" And would you need any help with that?"

He shakes his head than once the tub is full he slips into the tub like a snake with a clothing on and laughs. Ciel shakes his head and giggles. He bends down and takes Alios' shirt and pulls it off and unbuttons his pants.

Alois chest and torso is built and when Ciel starts on his pants and grabs Ciel's hand blushing. "Ciel no....there's a snake in my pants. A very big snake."

Ciel blushes and looks away. "Umm you can't take a bath with your clothes on so I was helping but Umm I see you can handle yourself so I'm gonna head home to the Phantomhive manor."

Alois eyes widen and he pulls ciel in and wraps his body around Ciel. "No you're not leaving me. We can still have fun if you want to."