Chapter 5

Ciel blushes and looks away.
"Your drunk daddy you won't remember any of it."

"Oh Yes I will I remember everything."
Ciel shakes his head. "No Alios I won't take advantage of you." Alois laughs. "No Ciel I'm taking you." He taps Ciel's nose. Ciel blushes a deep shade of red and covers his face. "Alios! Claude is right downstairs he'll hear us if we do anything!"

Alois laughs than leans close and Ciel can feel Alois's breath on his lip. "Oh well he knows where Sebastian is if he wants some."

Ciel leans up to kiss Alios but catches himself before it can happen and lays back down. "Alios it's not just that! I don't want to loose you again and I feel like you're just going to make me leave once we are done."

Alois leans down and gently blows on Ciel's neck. "I won't you're not getting rid of me this time."

Ciel closes his eyes and shudders and moans lightly.
Alois softly kisses Ciel closing his eyes. Ciel wraps his arms around alois's neck and kisses him back.
Alois runs his tongue over Ciel's bottom lip and his hands starts undoing Ciel's shirt. Ciel being the tease he is doesn't open his mouth but just kisses him with his mouth closed.

Alois growls and gently pinches Ciel's nipple and as Ciel gasp and slides his tongue in. Ciel moans and tangles his tongue with Alios and tangles his hands in his hair and lightly pulls . Alois softly moans and grinds against Ciel. Ciel pulls away from Alios and places his head on his shoulder and breathes heavily at the feeling of Alios grinding on him.

"D...daddy!" Ciel moans out
Alois kisses Ciel's neck. "Yes baby?"
"D..don't stop please."
Alois nods. "Yes my love." He grinds harder and travels kisses down Ciel's chest.
Ciel grabs Alios head and guides to wear he needs it the most.
"Please daddy please." Ciel is begging Alios.
Alois bites the waist band of Ciel's underwear after he takes his pants off and takes them off. Ciel grip on Alios head becomes tighter and he is whimpering.

Alois kisses Ciel's tip than licks up the vein in the shaft. Ciel bucks his hips up looking for more of the contact that he desperately needs and want. He moans out loudly then bites his lip to keep it in.

Alois looks up. "Ciel we've already talked about this." Alois gently runs his hand up Ciel's member.
Ciel whines and closes his eyes his lip still in between his teeth. Alois licks the tip than takes it into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it.Ceil moans and bucks his hip up making his daddy deep throat him.

Alois doesn't gag and starts bobbing his head.
"D..daddy l..love you." Ciel moans out. Alois pulls off and strokes Ciel's member. "I love you too baby."