Chapter 4

Ciel sighs and tries to get  out of Alios' grasp.
"Alios let me go you're drunk and you don't really want to do anything."
Alois rubs his cold wet cheek against Ciel's and purs. "No I do but I understand if you don't want to do that with an ugly person like me."
"Alios you're not ugly you're the most beautiful person I have ever met. Now come on your cold I'll put you in bed then I'll leave."

"Please don't leave Ciel! I beg of you!" He whimpers.
"Why don't you want me to leave alois I live only a couple hours away from you."

"Cause you won't come back and I'll try it again and Claude will be upset. He said not to tell you cause you'll be upset so please don't leave!" He whimpers more clutching Ciel.

Ciel's eyes widen. "What did you do trancy?"
Alois shakes his head and nuzzles into Ciel's neck.
Ciel wraps his arms around Alios and picks him up bridal style and carries him to the bed.
"Alios fucking trancy what did you do?"
"Aren't I heavy?" He mumbles.
Ciel grumbles " no now stop changing the subject what the fuck did you do. Tell me now or I'm walking out that door."
Alois whimpers. "I can show you but I don't want to talk about it."
Ciel nods and gets up. "Show me."
Alois points to faint scares on his torso than some on his arms.
Ciel gasps and backs away from Alios. "Daddy...no...that's all my fault isn't it?"

He shakes his head and nuzzles into the pillow.Ciel calms down and walks back over to Alios and sits down on the bed.He places his hand on Alios back and whispers. "Daddy...please what happened?" "I missed you a lot." Looks up at you. Ciel closes his eyes and sighs. "Okay fine then." Alois wraps around Ciel's leg and softly kisses it.
"You know I'm mad right?" "Please don't be Baby." Alois whimpers. "I can't help be mad but I'm not mad at you daddy. I'm mad at myself because I should have been there to make sure you didn't do that to yourself."

He nuzzles into Ciel's leg at the hip bone and kissed it.
"Daddy let go of my leg." He shakes his head "you're warm baby." Pulls your shirt up some and kissed the skin. Ciel lightly blushes and bites his lip to hold in a moan. "Well come up here and cuddle with me." He crawls on top of you smiling.
"Umm daddy this isn't how you cuddle." Alois shakes in his head and kisses Ciel. Ciel kisses Alios back and wraps his arms around his neck. Ciel pulls away breathlessly.
"D..daddy that's not how you cuddle." "I don't want to cuddle baby." He whispers against Ciel's ear.
"Then what do you want to do then?"

"Make love like we use to do."