Butler's 3

Claude gets up early in the morning and prepared breakfast and cleans around the house humming as the triplets watched him terrified.  Sebastian soon follows dressed in one of Cludes night shirts and a pair of sweat pants he stops walking when he feels the triplets staring at him.

"Oh...umm" Sebastian goes to turn around and run out of the room a blush on his cheeks.

Claude softly chuckles and the triplets take off hiding. Claude rolls his eyes and goes to Alois room and knocks on the door. "Your highness breakfast is ready." He says through the door.

Alios mumbles a thank you and Sebastian who was rushin up the stairs bumps into Claude.

"I have to go now! " He says in a panicked tone.

Claude catches Sebastians hips and holds him still. "Wow raven what's wrong calm down alright."

"They saw me....and asked questions Claude I need to leave now! No more of those horrible questions...." Sebastian whispers.

"Go take a relaxing bath I'll take care of them alright."
Sebastian nods not knowing what to do now. Was he supposed to hug claude, shake hands, or kiss him? It was all to confusing for the poor demon.

Claude kisses his cheek ans heads down stairs for the triplets.
Sebastian blushes before walking to the bathroom and stripping before settling into a nice warm bath to relax.

Claude tells the triplets to leave Sebastian alone and gives them a list of chores to do before heading to the bathroom with Sebastian in it.

Sebastian has his eyes closed leaning his head against the wall. He forgot to lock the door.

Claude walks in shutting the door behind him and walks over to the tub kneeling down next to it.

Sebastian opened his eyes and blushed. "Hello Spider."

Claude lays his head on the tub and lets his finger tips play in the water. "Hi raven."

"Spider....want to take a bath with me?"

"I'm fine watching I'll take one after" Sebastian frowned

"Wanted you in here with me spider"

"Alright because you begged me to." He smirks and start a undressing.

"I did not beg you spider!" Sebastian looked the other way scooting up so Claude would have somewhere to sit behind him.

Claude strips and gets in behind Sebastian and nuzzles into his neck.