Chapter 10

The figure turns and fixed its eyes on me. It was small, almost like golem out if my favourite movie the lord of the rings. Except his eyes were bigger. They were rusty yellow, with the smallest slits ever, even though it was dark. He had a thin line of almost porcupine quills running down his back , to the start of his rat like tail. He had huge pointy ears and gnarled hands with black claws on the end. He had thin brown prickly fur covering his body and incredibly pointy teeth, like a vampire's. What do we has here? He rasped we has never sees one of these thing before then he narrowed his eyes and grinned does it make sound? Is it soft? Is it juicy? He opened his mouth to take a bite out of my wrist. I pulled it away and unsheathed Bloodrunner.
I held it at his throat. All of a sudden he whipped around and grabbed a knife from in the shadows. he drew it at me.
Now we's is fair he snarled and lunged, but I was quicker. I dodged to the side, but he snapped around and lashed his tail. It hit me right in my leg and I yelped in pain. His tail was like a whip.
I drew my sword and charged, but he easily bounded over me a stabbed his knife into my calf, I shrieked as it was plunged into me and I slumped to the ground. The thing smiled and and jumped onto me and raised his knife.