The week of the dance

For the last week or so I've been seeing this boy around he used to go to my classes a year ago. Now he's in most of my classes this year. He seems really smart, cute, interesting in every way possible. I doubt he even notices me. His name is Richard crossinhaberg. People make fun of his name they call him crossinhabergpoo but I'm just gonna call him richy. Anyway I think richy is going to the dance Friday. I don't think he's going with anyone either I don't know how I should make my move or what. So I'm thinking every morning how to ask him out... It just seems like he's to good for me! 2 of my friends dated him last year my friend Hannah dated him for about a week before she broke up with him she didn't feel right dating him. A couple weeks ago she was talking about asking him out again.... She says she doesn't like him any more.. Not sure if that's entirely true or not. Then there's my "friend" GG she dated him for a while then he dumped her. Can't blame him though she's bossy and thinks she can do everything and no one else can. For example the other day GG and I were making a poster for custodian day her 'y' looked like it was crooked and didn't look like a y. I took the sharpie over her pencil and shaped it like a y Ignoring her weird little limb hanging off and she said "Bethany you ruined it!" I erased the pencil and it looked just fine! Anyway now I'm kinda worried that when I try to make a move something's gonna happen like if its at lunch juice or something will spill on me. Or at recess ill trip over a log and fall on my face! I've never done this before I need to do something but I can't think what! I don't wanna write I note because my handwriting stinks! I don't wanna print one because that's plain cheating! What will I do???