My plan

My friends autumn and skylar are the most funny souls on earth! They are twins. We talk all the time. "So can u blow the flute correctly autumn?"I said she giggled "ya... But not in the way you make It sound like!!!" I don get it but u know that's autumn for ya. "Well I wanna tell u something.So you know Richar-"

Skylar cut me off "are you FINALLY gonna make a move?" I was shocked "how did you know what I was gonna say?!? I didn't Finnish my sentence!!"

Autumn came in on this "I mean COME ON who DOESN'T know you like him?! During class your always looking at him with those googley eyes." She gave me that one eyebrow-half-smile look. "ANYWAY" I said halfheartedly "do you wanna hear my plan?" They nodded "so I'm gonna wait till Thursday and during passing period for science I'm gonna casually 'bump' into him and make all of my stuff fall and scatter on the floor. Now since its kinda a rule that if someone drops their stuff people in the hall should kinda help you know?" They nodded "we'll he'll help me and we'll both go to the ground at the same time THEN ill make my move ill say 'hi' he'd reply with common curtousy and say hi I'd start small talk and say 'so are you going to the dance tomorrow?' And he would probably reply and say yes or no, he goes to every dance though so he'd say yes. THEN I'd ask who he is going with and typically he doesn't go with anyone unless they ask him to so he'd say no. So now I'd flip my hair and and bat my eyes and see what happens." Skylar and autumn both said "this is juicy"