HUMP DAYYY

In band today we had a chair test.... I made 75out of 100 points.... I also got 15 points for other things. I had 90 in all,autumn made 105 points so this time, this time shell be a higher char than me but some kids only made like 10 points,maybe. So ill still have a high chair. Next time ill beat her!!

In gym we played 4square.. That's as fun

Social studies we had a quiz it wasn't horribly hard i think only the 1st one was tricky. Then we began to work on folding flip books. We never finished that

Mrs.docktor is really nice we went over decimals (i know that's for like 4th graders) on the board then took a little test, then we got to get on our devices, read, draw, anything quiet.

At lunch now we sit boy girl boy girl at our tables. Honestly most teachers don't understand students, u can find normally 1 or 2 teachers a year that completely understand you. Mrs.pick is like that, mrs.docktor does partially as in we like free time. Anyway they think we will get quieter if we sit boy girl boy girl, but. We don't if anything we get louder because we have friends that are guys to. And if u normally sit by your same-friends you have probably told them plenty of stories and when they sit you next to new people or people u know ur gonna tell them a lot of stories of just stuff.

At recess we played baby ball, its a game that we watch, while the boys are playing foot ball we pretend the football is a baby and when they kick it and stuff we are like "ahhhh the baby!!!" Anyway their al, fighting over the baby.

In writing mrs.pick gave us 15 minutes to finish somthing she gave us yesterday to turn in, well i finished it yesterday and turned it in. Well funny story the folder we turn our paper in was missing so we all put it in the wrong folder i had to hunt down my paper, i found it and put it in the place we were supposed to put it in. We had another paper yesterday that i finished, i thought i turned it in, i knew i turned it in. Yet i couldn't find it. This test was a written test with a story in the beginning, so i couldn't get a new one, well i guessed i couldn't get a new one. So i got a piece of notebook paper and wrote down the numbers of the question. A asked Mac who sits next to me if when he was finished if i could borrow his paper. He said i could, before he handed it to me he said dont look at my answers! And I was like i dont cheat and he said no because i bet i got all of them wrong. So i laughed at that. And I finished it and turned it in TO THE CORRECT SPOT just when it was time to start our novel. We started reading THE GOLDEN GOBLET.

Science was very simple we had a little open book test on physical and chemical change (it was easy because we learned that last year) and then i went home.