Chapter 18

~TIME SKIP~

It's not usual to see Kuroko Aoyuki angry.....well, maybe on Mondays and if you didn't make her coffee, yes.

Today is the day when the Seirin team is going against Rakuzan, and Aoyuki didn't show up until the last quarter. 

Aoyuki just met up with the Vongola Family since June Ayakawa sent them a threat.

"A month after Winter Cup, you shall be prepared. I will not only attack you, Princess Aoyuki, but also your famiglia and your little basketball friends."

The nerve of that man.

Anyways, since Aoyuki showed up last quarter--angrily, take note--, she is benched for a few minutes. Riko didn't actually know what to do so she just made Aoyuki enter the game, not even thinking the consequences.

So, throughout the last minutes of the game, Aoyuki surprised and amazed everyone by entering the Zone and challenging Akashi, and teaming up with Kagami and Kuroko.

So, again, time skip to the end of the quarter, Seirin won.

Akashi was back to his old self, finally. Aoyuki embraced him saying, "Welcome back, Seijurou."

Akashi, who knows that Aoyuki is angry, embraced her as well.

And finally, the Winter Cup is done...but their story? Not yet. Soon enough.........actually, sooner than anyone expects.

~TWO DAYS LATER~

"I have something to tell you guys," Aoyuki said as she faced her friends. "Something I should've told you long ago."

As you all can see, Aoyuki is now telling Kise, Kasamatsu, Midorima, Takao, Aomine, Momoi, Murasakibara, Himuro, Akashi and Kagami about the Mafia. Just yesterday, Kuroko reminded his cousin about the promise they made that day they met up with Nijimura and Ogiwara.

Behind Aoyuki stood the Vongola Family, including Ogiwara and Nijimura.

"You all know my past, right? The past I told you all about is partially a lie," Aoyuki said, her head down.

"What do you mean-ssu~?" Kise asked, growing slightly nervous.

"After first year in middle school, I returned to Italy for some family business, right? Well, that business is partially a lie, too," Aoyuki said.

"Then what 'business' did you attend, nanodayo?" Midorima asked, pushing his glasses up.

"Business concerning the Mafia."

"..........Wait, what?" Aomine shook his head in disbelief.

"It's true. Ever since I was a child; and the Mafia is one hell of a business," Aoyuki confirmed. "But I was afraid to tell you guys since I thought once I tell you guys, you will just leave me."

"Mafia~? The ones with guns and stuff~?" Murasakibara asked, lazily.

"Well, the Mafia has two sides," Aoyuki explained. "One with humans with only guns and weapons while the other one has humans with special abilities."

"Special abilities? Care to explain, my empress?" Akashi asked, slightly curious about these 'special abilities'.

"It's kinda hard to explain.." Aoyuki trailed.

"Why don't you show us?" Kagami challenged.

The two bosses of the Vongola Family looked at each other, nodding.

They all lined, side by side, with the bosses on each far side.

Tsuna lit up his ring, showing orange flames.

"I-i have Sky Flames," he said.

Gokudera lit up his, showing red flames.

"I got Storm!"

Soon, it was Aoyuki's turn to speak.

She stepped forward, showing off her rings.

Aoyuki lit up all five.

"I have Sky, Star, Moon, Elemental and Earth."

-In a corner-

June took a peek with his robot secretary.

'Oh, princess~ What beautiful flames you have~'

Can this be the actual start of their roller coaster?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HI GUYS! LONG TIME NO SEE~!

So, this chapter is rushed. I'm actually eager to show you guys what I planned for this story! I'm so, so, sorry I took so long to update again!

I skipped to the Rakuzan game but I didn't type any actions since, again, this is a rushed chapter. Don't worry! The next chapter will contain some actions, so just sit back and enjoy~!

ItsMeKylieeee