Chapter 3

Taylor's p o v
I walked downstairs. "Aye Cam?" "Yo?" "Um....a girl just lead me to the bathroom and-" "sure it was nothing more?" Cam said, getting more protective than worried a random girl was in his house.

"I'm sure, a 100%, it was nothing. But.,.. A f'in strangers in you're house, Cam!"

"No....no no no.....she's my sister"

"Yah I'm his sister, May, May Dallas, nice to meet you, besides bandanna bitch, he said he wouldt tell he caught me, but whatever" she said, appearing in the doorway, out of no where.

May's p o v
I also have super hearing.

Taylor's p o v
She just like...appeared? Weird.

"Sorry, and who was that girl upstairs?"

"Kay, my bestie, she left, put the window" May said.

May's p o v
They all introduced themselves. "Well, I'm going out"

Cam didt even look up from the TV. "Cam?" "Cam?" "CAM!"

I crossed my arms and glanced at the TV. The whole thing went haywire and went black and steam came out of it

Of course I did that.

Cam jumped back. He looked friggin scared to death. "I'm going out" I smirked.

"Whet de f? Aren't you scared?" Cam said. "Oh yah, terrified" I said sarcastically.

I went to my room and changed into:

I teleported downstairs. I appeared behind Cam. "K see you" I said. He jumped and turned around. I smiled innocently.

"Gotta go to cheer practice" I shrugged. "Cheer? You're a cheerleader?" Hayes said.

"Varsity" I said. "Usually only seniors get varsity" "usually only seniors play football and get looked at by college coaches, but whatever" I snapped.

"So you pay attention to me at the games?" Hayes smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Calm down pretty boy, don't flatter yourself. But you're famous and a football player. All the girls shriek about you after the games, and because I'm not known as a Dallas, well, I have to pretend to be a freaking fan girl too. So I pick up some stuff. And I'm being looked at by college coaches to cheer for college football now, and when I'm in college"

"Maybe it's the same school" "I'm not saying mine if you don't say youre's" "on three"

We counted together. "One....two.....three"

"Yale" we both said.

All the guys mouths dropped. "Soo...when you cheer for Yale and when I go to Yale.....all I'm hearing is you better cheer me on the most" Hayes said.

I laughed. "I'm also going to Yale. I gave them a fair fight. I don't cheer for a school i don't go to. So they're all ready paying for me to go"

"Me too!"

"So, it's both set in stone that we're both gong to Yale?"

He nodded. "Weird...." We both said.

"Yah, extremely" Nash said.