Chapter 27

Cam's POV

•week later•

I couldt take it. I just wanted to make sure I made the right choice when I gave May to them.

So yesterday I called and asked if I could go see her.

So I could.

I walked into the building and to the camera room.

They had May locked in a room.

"Wait she's all alone?" I said.

"No. This is one way of training her. First we send her under water so we can work on her breaking out of the cage and swimming to air. A few times she fainted but eventfully she got it. Then this. Then make her fight some people. She lost a few times badly but she's starting to become the weapon she's meant to be" George said.

"What? Wait how long is she locked in there?"

"Til she breaks out. Takes her a few hours usually since she's a freak" George said.

I looked on the monitor again.

She was in a ball crying repeating "im not a freak. I'm not just a weapon."

George took a microphone and yelled "YES YOU ARE NOW FUCKING BREAK OUT"

"Fuck you!" She yelled.

He grabbed a controller and pushed a button. May dropped to a laying position and shook around, crying and screaming in pain.

"Stop it!" I yelled and grabbed for the controller.

He yanked it back. "No. Are we gonna have a problem?"

"Yea, you promised she'd be happy and you wouldt hurt her!" I yelled.

"Security" he yelled and I was drug by my arms out the building.