Chapter 29

Hayes's POV

Finally we got in the building.

When no one was in the camera room Cam played back the tapes where May was crying and then when she got electrocuted by that dog collar thing around her neck. 

I can't believe he did this.

"I have an idea! How about we-" Cam started but I ignored him. I slowly walked towards the door and snuck out without them noticing.

I ran down the hallway.

I saw a door labeled; Break out Room. Freak inside. Don't enter.

I shrugged. Whatever I gotta do for May.

I opened the door and saw a girl crying, and rapidly trying to break out.

"May?" I said quietly, making sure the door didt close and lock us both in.

"Hayes?" She said.

"Oh my god finally!" I sighed and she hugged me.

Like rally tight and I thought I was gonna stop breathing.

But I guess she thought we abandoned her and she was stuck on the shit hole forever so who could blame her?

I smiled and hugged her back.

Like forever later, even though I didt mind, she backed up.

A voice came over the monitor.

"May, the cameras temporarily shut down. Are you training?"

"Go to hell George" she yelled.

The dog collar kicked in and she fell to the ground, shaking, crying again,-'d screaming in pain.

Ah shit what now? I mean I gotta do something she's like more important than anyone else right now....wait what did I say?