Chapter 19

May's POV

The whole school walked in and Lin stood on stage with me.

"Hey, everyone.  I'm sure you all know who I am. You do. It's me, Lin. And you all know I know everything about everyone. So....it makes sense I figured out May's secret. Everyone has a secret. Her's is bigger though. See....she could kill you all"

I saw all the guys sitting in there seats, looking at me confused.

"When I found out, I admit, I blackmailed her. Made her ignore all the MAGCON boys, and then I asked her to simply attack them. Cause, she can. But this little freak ass bitch-wouldt cooperate" she yelled in my face.

All the guys just looked at me. I couldt read there expressions.

"Don't understand yet? Lemme show you. Now" she said and that bitch boy from earlier projected the videos she stalked me and took if me using my brain powers or whatever.

"It's special effects" I told the school.

"Oh is it? Is it really? Let's see then-bring one of them up"

They knew I was closest to Cam since he's my brother so they pulled him on stage.

Techniqally they had like five different boys gang up on him at once and wouldt let the other MAGCON boys help him.

And I mean Cam's strong, but the five boys were-five of them.

"Let him go" I yelled at Lin.

"Make me" she said.

"Hm...not enough yet? Bring them all up"

So they had all the guys up, being beat up by 30 different guys.

Now lemme tell you the guys were strong, but these other 30 guys were, well 30 of them and....well they were just attacking from every corner.

"How bout now? Or are you just gonna let them suffer? What type of friend are you?" She yelled.

The lights started flickering.

"Common, help them, you know they'd help you" she said.

"Lin if you don't-" I started. "Do what you gotta do to help them" Lin said.

I just looked at her.

Then she flew off stage through the air and was smashed against the wall.

Everything stopped. All the 30 guys left the MAGCON guys alone and ran to see if Lin was ok.

"May don't do anything. You're only gonna give them more a reason to-"

Hayes's POV

The lights went out.

Like no one could see shit the whole room went pitch black.

"May..." Cam said. "May where are you? Don't do anything..." I said slowly.