Chapter 8- Partying with Vampires

You'll understand later ^^^

I finish grabbing what I needed from my locker and started to walk for the exit. Before I can get anywhere Nathan walks up to me.

"Hey..." He sighs

"Um. Hi" I reply why is he talking to me?

"I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted." He looked me in the eyes I knew he was serious.

"It's fine. Well I've got to go." I try to walk off but Nathan grabs my arm.

"I want you to do me a favor."

I turned around confused

"Don't go to that party on Saturday."

How did he?..

"Why not"

"Just...don't" he replied annoyed

"Since when do you think you're the boss of me?" I snap. He looks me straight in the eyes with a serious face.

"Don't Go." With that he walks away and out of sight.

~*~
I'm sitting in my room getting ready for the party. I curl my dark hair and put eye shadow to bring out my dark blue eyes. I put on a red shirt sequin dress, and black heels. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I hear a beep outside and run out of the house and see Rose,Audriana and Avery in the car.

I get in, we sing out loud. I stop Singing and start to laugh. I sit and watch and remember they are vampires, but they are not bad people. I'm so confused on who I could trust. At any moment they could probably snap my neck or make me dinner. We finally get to the house. We walk in and the party is in full swing.

"Hey Scarlette? What something to drink?" Asked Avery she held up something that looked like alcohol.

"What is this." I questioned

"Oh well I don't really drink blood.." She trails off

"But over there they have alcohol and blood mixed if your into that. But this is straight alcohol." She smiled.

I politely declined. I didn't want to lose my guard. Avery pulled me into the dance floor. We danced a couple songs I was having a good time. Suddenly I was pulled out of the dance floor and into what I guess is the living room.

"What are you doing here. I deep boomed. I already knew that voice

"Nathan I told you. It's my life not yours I do what I want." I stare at him and rip my arm away. Before he could grab me I ran away and bumped into what felt like a wall

"Wha--"

A/N
Hey people let me know if your enjoying this story and question do you guys prefer
*Scarlette*
Or
*Scarlett*
Please let me know