Chapter 18- Im Lovin It

Yaya update but I'm stuck on what should happen :(

I hear the sound of my alarm clock.

Ugh I forgot to turn it off

Praise the lord that it's the weekend. I shut the alarm clock off and check my phone.

Sh*t it's 1:30 I'm supposed to meet the group at 2:00.

I just out of bed, take a shower and get dressed, I get my ripped jeans and black sweater and tall black boots. I brush my hair, and start curling my eyelashes.

Beep! Beep!

Crap, no time for mascara.

I run out of the house, I jump in the car.

"Hey guys." I smile

"Hey babe." Thomas puts his arm around me.

I narrow my eyes at him but leave his arm there. I see Nathan glaring in the mirror. I roll my eyes, why does he care.

"What's the plan people." Rose says from the front seat.

"We're going to go to my house and watch some movies and bond." Audriana says from the back.

"Bond?!, I haven't had food in 3 hours I'm going to die!" Thomas yells, I let out a chuckle and shake my head.

"TO MCDONALD'S!" Jackson yells

"IM LOVIN IT." Thomas yells back.

Everyone starts to laugh even Nathan.

•••

"Scarlette I see you, don't you dare touch that fry." Thomas points at me

I reach in the bag and take a fry and bite it.  Thomas throws himself at me and lands on top of me.

"You monster!, those were mine." He yells pinning my hands down so I won't steal more fries.

"Free country, a girls gotta eat." I grin

Suddenly Thomas starts to tickle my sides, I let out giggles.

"Hey! The movies starting." Nathan yells

Thomas stops and helps me up together we grab the bag and sit on the couch together. I see Nathan watching us from the corner of my eye.

The movie goes on and Thomas and I have finished the bag of food. We sit there quietly, I see Thomas hand reach out and grab mine. I feel a flutter of butterflies. I blush.

•••

It's now 2:00am and we're all tired, Audriana said we can stay over. Thomas lays a borrowed sleeping bag next to mine. Rose takes the couch and Jackson takes the other. Audriana goes up stairs to her bed and Nathan on the recliner. Thomas and I lay there looking at each-other.

He gives me a small smile and shuts his eyes. I shut mine too, I feel his hand on my hip pulling closer to him. I lay my head in his chest and snuggle into his neck.

I open my eyes to see Nathan staring at us. I quickly shut my eyes. I don't know what feels hotter, Thomas body against mine or Nathan's stare.

Hope you enjoyed!

I'm having writers block I need help :(

Feed back please :)