Friendship&Deception

Chapter 6

The first move.

         As I put the final peaces together and waited, just as I taught Alrick made the first moved because he lived the closest to Francine. I was still close to Francine and she was trying to change her bitchy personality. Alrick being so intelligent took her computer charge because he know she was going to need it that evening and when her grandmother left the house she went for it. Alrick was home alone and I know he wanted retribution.

        He didn't want to give her the charge and she said bitterly.
"That's why I hate you so much you take everybody for nothing and you think every girl is a bitch and I am no one bitch. Remember what you did the last time and Jerome never trusted me from that day because of you and I hate you, you are worst than scavengers."
Alrick said coldly
"Your not my bitch, but your Jerome slut, he never wanted you, his mind was always on Iesha he told me that you are is worst mistake because you don't know when a person want you because you're are nothing but a bitch to him he is just using your for your money."

       She started crying instantly became she know it was the truth she place her orange juice on the table and said coldly.
" Why are you doing this to me? Why can't know one love me? Why do I love so easy and it's not right? Why everything I love slowly dies?."
Alrick said wickedly.
"I am doing this because Jerome tried to have sex with Alicia two days ago behind my back.. And he looked into my eyes and said.
"She is lieing..."
"And I will show him how it feels to get hurt by the one he love he act like he don't care but when you don't talk to him he cries behind close door like a bitch."
She took a sip out of her juice and said happily.
"Well I wont have sex with you if you were the last boy left alive on the planet give me my f***ing charger i want to go home."
Alrick said sadly.
" I know you would not do it willingly but I made someone buy something for you that will hurt you more than me."
Then she said confusingly.
"I don't feel so good what wrong with me? And why am I seeing four of you and why do i feel so horney?"
Then he said coldly
"The substance is working when you were not looking I spiked your juice ".
He started kissing her and in know time they were in bed undressing each other. They were in bed having passionate sex with each other.

        When the substance was sweated out of her she was aware of what happened and instantly she box him off the bed. He got so upset he instantly held her neck and he shot her two quick boxes and said happily.
"Game over".
She looked at him while she was dressing her self and said with a grieving tone of voice.
"Why have you done this to me and Jerome?"
Alrick said angrily.
"I don't respect that dog again! In fact I hate him, he is just my mindless disciple, he cross the line when he tried to have sex with Alicia and worst he sell me out to the cops, so i planed and waited for this moment."

      Francine started crying more he tost the charger in her face and like the cold heartless dog he is, he started running her out then he said bitterly.
"Do you guy's remember who I am? I am the ruler of g squad. I am the boss all of you guys obey me because I rule this group. I don't need David our puppet, I don't need Jerome he is just a follower and nothing more but a stupid idiot, who I despise. And Michael I don't need that because we used Allyson teaching the basted I can do what ever I want, to who ever I want. And we couldn't get Rosalie so we told her lies to leave that trash of a boyfriend she have, if I can't get her no one else can and Michael would not get her either. I am the boss what I say go."

        He started laughing but what he didn't notice was Jerome was coming to talk to him about a party and over heard everything. He was angry because he was betrayed by is best friend again, he just started smoking and said wickedly.
"He will pay for this."
He quickly vanished into the darkness and Francine went home crying Alrick said wickedly.
"They don't know me, I run this and know one can stop me from using and abusing women no one!!!. I am the boss and know one will rule the group but me...."