Chapter 1

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. (Date started: June 12,2016-Date finished: Aug 8,2016)

  ©All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.  

IMPORTANT:This is a work of fiction.All the characters are fictional.The events and places are based only on the author's very broad and sometimes wild imagination.They are not connected in any way to the photos used.The pictures of good-looking men and women were uploaded to add kilig-factor to the story.The category is Mature with adult contents such as love scenes and strong language.Not appropriate for minors, prude and squeamish people.

A/N  *This is the UNEDITED / Not proofread VERSION* (Some characters were added to the book and complete ebook version which you can read in GoodNovel

A/N  *This is the UNEDITED / Not proofread VERSION* (Some characters were added to the book and complete ebook version which you can read in GoodNovel. Please search  my name Gracia Bonifacio I will update the story 3 times a week)

"Oh my! This is so unreal!" exclaimed Joyce, her best friend.

Isabelle just threw her a glance before getting her eyes back to the magazine she's reading.

"He is here! Akala ko nasa America siya! He is really here! " kilig pa na sabi nito.

Isabelle blew some air from her mouth to show her annoyance.

Her friend is always like this when she sees good-looking men.

She didn't even bother to look who Joyce is talking about.

She is Isabelle dela Vega.

She is 19 years old.

Laking lola.

Her mother died when she was 4 .

She barely remembers her.

According to her lola Salome, her father is from Switzerland.

Hindi ito kasal sa mama niya kaya ang apelyido ng ina ang bitbit niya.

Nang malaman daw na buntis ang ina niya,parang bula na lang na nawala ang ama.

Basta ang alam niya Mark Dury ang pangalan nito.

Simple ang buhay nila ng lola niya.

May maliit na patahian ng damit ang matanda na ikinabubuhay nila.

Tinuruan din nito ang apo na manahi kaya kahit papano nakakatulong yun para sa pambaon niya araw-araw.

They live in a small town called Sta.Teresita.

It's in the northern part of the Philippines.

Kumukuha siya ng kursong tourism sa kolehiyo na nasa bayan ng San. Julian.

  Isang sakay ito ng jeep mula sa bahay ng lola niya.  

Nasa huling taon na siya ng kolehiyo.