Isobel

Mystic Grill
Isobel and Alaric are standing at the bar. Isobel is still smiling and Alaric still looks surprised.
"It's good to see you. You look good. I hear that you're a high school history teacher? How is that?" Isobel asks.
"Where have you been, Isobel?" Alaric finally asks.
"I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this."
"It's that simple?"
"Yeah," she replies. "You were supposed to mourn me, and move on."
"You were my wife, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?" He asks with a scoff.
"Because I wasn't lost, Rick."
She takes a napkin and writes something on it.
"I understand that you know my daughters Elena and Adrianna and I hear that they've been looking for me. So..." She gives the paper to Alaric. "...I want you to arrange for a meeting with us."
Alaric looks at the paper and then looks at her.
"You want me to deliver a message?" He mutters.
She smiles at him. "Yeah."
Alaric throws the paper.
"Screw you. You selfish bitch," he spat.
He gets up and leaves. In the parking lot, Alaric is going to his car but Isobel arrives behind him. Alaric turns to her.
"What do you want from me? He asks.
"I told you."
"I'm not gonna do anything for you"
She strangles him and pushes him against his car.
You better tell Elena and Adrian that I want to meet or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one and I'm gonna start with your history students. Got it?" She threatened.
She throws him on the ground and gives him the paper. He slowly gets back up to his feet and looks at the paper.
*********************
Gilbert Residence
Adrian is with Elena in her room on the phone with Damon.
"Elena and I are supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founders' Day parade," Adrian was saying. "If I don't I get the wrath of Caroline but we wanted to check in first."
"Well, I'm doing great, thanks for asking, honey," Damon replies.
"Checking on Stefan," Elena corrects.
"Oh, him? Oh, he's... he's terrible."
Elena looks at Adrian with concern.
"What's the matter?" Elena demands.
"He's just back to boring, straight-laced, off the junk," Damon replies and Adrian and Elena sigh in relief. "You've successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality."
"Don't forget who helped me," Elena smiles and look at Adrian.
"I hate myself." Damon smiles. "Did Uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?"
"No. we've still been avoiding him," Adrian replies. "Why? What's he up to?"
"I don't know. But I'd love if you could find out for me," Damon says in a hopeful voice.
Adrian laughs and shakes her head. "I've got to go I'm late."
"Have fun with the Mystic queen, I know I did," he song sings.
Adrian scoffs and shakes her head and hung up.

Salvatore Boarding House
Damon laughs to himself when Adrian hung up. As Stefan enters his room, Damon gets up and gives the phone to Stefan.
"Elena called," he says.
He smiles and leaves the room. Stefan looks at him and then at his phone.
********************
Mystic Falls High School
There are students in the Cafeteria talking and Alaric is giving papers to students.
"So these are the specs for the History department. For the Founders' Day float we'll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek," Alaric explained. "Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design."
"By whom?" Tyler questions.
"By me. I've seen your sketches and they're good."
"I'm not really into the..."
"Well, you just pick your team, be creative and..." He trails off when he sees Elena, Adrian, and Stefan. "Don't screw up."
Alaric goes towards Elena, Adrian, and Stefan. Tyler watches for a few seconds and then turned to Matt.
"Great! You want to help me out with this?"
"Not really, no," he replies.
"Hey Mr. Saltzman," Elena greets when Alaric approached them.
"Come with me. We need to talk," Alaric whispers to them.
Adrian gives him a confused look and the three of them follow Alaric to his classroom.