Chapter 17

Jessie's POV
I wake up and find myself sprawled out on the sofa.
I look at the clock with blurry eyes. I squint to focus.
It's 9:45am. I call the school and tell them I have come down with the flu.
I push myself up of the couch and I still feel wasted.
"Mhh." I groan as I walk through the hall and to the bathroom.
I look at myself in the mirror and I have tremendous dark circles under my eyes. I strip and take a shower. I spend what I think to be 15-20 minutes in there. Just letting the hot water trickle down my nude body. I come out feeling a little sober. But not by much. I throw on trashy and baggy clothing. Nothing fancy. I skip on the makeup cause fuck it, today is recovery. I decide to venter out and see someone. I grab my keys, phone, and gum. I leave my house and hail a taxi.
Off I go.  

Katy's POV
"Pst Katy, Wake up." I hear a familiar voice call to me. I try to fight the person and try to sleep. I pull the blanket up over my head. But that attempt back fires and I get the blanket torn off my underdressed body.
I open my eyes and see Crystal.
"Are you going to school?" She asks in a hushed voice.
"No." I grumble.
"Okay, I'm sorry I woke you." She lays the blanket over me. She leaves and I fall back to sleep.
I am woken up a few hours later by knocking at the door. I refuse to get up and eventually the person lets themselves in.
Honestly at this point, if it is a murder, fucking kill me.
I hear the footsteps clomp up the stairs and shortly after, my bedroom door creaks open.
"Katy?" I hear Jessie's voice ask.
"Come in." I saw softly.
Jessie steps in and I can see that she is wasted.
I bolt right up in bed.
"Jessie are you okay?" I ask, with much concern.
She stumbles over to my bed and flops down in front of me.
She looks up at me while her head is still side ways.
"What?"
She completely breaks down. Within a second of my question.
"I'm so sorry still, I feel so full of regret, that's it's breaking me." She sobs.
I shift in bed and pull her up next to me.
I wrap my arms around her and let her cry it out on my shoulder.
"You're still drunk aren't you." I whisper.
I feel her head nod against my shoulder.
"I completely fucked up, Katy." She continues to sob.
I can see how Jade was able to take advantage of Jessie. She gets completely wrecked after drinking.
"Jessie, it's okay...I can see how she got advantage of the situation." I whisper to her.
She picks her head up off my shoulder and looks me dead in the eye.
"You're my everything." She whispers.
I don't care that she's drunk and may not remember this conversation. I get filled with emotion and lust. I don't know what comes over me but, I pull her forward and kiss her with all that I got. I feel her lips conform around my kiss. I pull away and a look of confusion floods her face.
"You're not mad?" She asks me.
"No." I shake my head.
She smiles drunkly and kisses me again. I smile and pull her onto me.
Jade may have had her before, but I have her now, and Jade won't take her away again.
I can taste a tinge of something that tastes like hard cider or beer. I run my hands up the back of her shirt. When my finger touch her skin, goosebumps slowly rise and it makes her kiss me harder. I tug at her shirt, she understands my gesture and rips her shirt off her body and throws it upon the floor. She then goes for my shirt and pulls it up over my arms, my chest is bare, I don't have a bra. I pull her body closer so there is skin to skin contact. It feels like electricity is flowing through my veins from the touch. She holds herself up using her hands and looks down on me. Smiling.
I caress her cheek and down her neck. Until my hand teachers her shoulder. I then move my hand down her upper body and to her jeans. They are buttoned. I smile up at her with a devious smile. I fidget with the button until I get it unbuttoned. I tug at the jeans and somehow manage to pull them down far enough that she kicks them off her legs, her underwear is black and lacy. Her jeans land at the floor near the bottom of the bed. I hold Jessie's shoulders and shift her around so I am topping. I smirk. She does the same and takes my Pajama pants far enough down my legs where I can kick them off and they too fall upon the floor next to or on top of Jessie's jeans. After that's complete, she flips me around so she is topping again. She lowers her lower body onto mine and I love the feeling of are hips touching. I move both hands to her shoulders and nape. She slowly moves two fingers down my body starting from my lower chin to they lower abdomen. She snakes her hand through the top of my underwear and fiddles around with my clit. I whimper, because it feels so amazing. She leans down and kisses me while she works magic with her fingers. I groan under her kisses.
I'm already so close to climaxing until Jessie pulls her hand up and out of my underwear. Jessie smirks and kisses down my neck to my stomach and to my inner thighs. She uses her teeth to pull my underwear off. I smirk.
"Creative." I whisper.
She smiles up at me.
She slowly kisses my inner thigh all the way to the middle.
Her tongue feels amazing. She slowly moves her tongue along my clit, and I start to arch my back. It's not long before I climax. My knees weaken and my pelvis buckles. I'm breathing ragged breaths. Jessie finishes off and then crawls up next to me. I kiss her sweetly.
"Is that your apology?" I ask sweetly.
"If you think Make-Up sex is an apology, then yes." She says, while she moves her hand up and down my waist.
I smile. Then become serious.
I top her and sit on her pelvis, so our part are touching. I manage to slip her underwear off. I grind against her. She smiles, and touches my body. She groans herself. I stop and decide to go down on her. I flick my tongue hitting her clit. She groans and moans, her back arching and knees beginning to buckle. My fantasy came true, and she does sound like an angel in bed...and she sure fucks like a demon..I smile at the thought and eat her out until she climaxes. I take all of her in until there is nothing left. I sit up and smile.
I lay next to her, and kiss her more.
We lay together, feeling like we are the only two humans on earth. I shift on my side and look at her.
"Jessie?" I whisper.
"Ya?" She asks me, turning to me.
"What are we going to do about Jade and Dakota?" I ask innocently.
Jessie is quiet for a few minutes.
"Honestly, I don't know yet. I am scared to see what the future brings, but I do have the small glimmer of hope, and that's you." She finally says, and she smiles at me when she says the last sentence. I feel butterflies fly free in my stomach. I scoot closer and kiss her. She kisses me back.
"I'm scared for the future too, honestly." I tell her.
She pulls me closer to her body.
"I promise you Katy, that whatever happens, I'll always love you, and I'll never give up on you." She tells me, rubbing my back.
I feel safe in her arms, and I cuddle up next to her.
We kiss and cuddle until we fall asleep.
I feel at peace for once.