You're A Dad! Surprise! (Part One!)

Thank you for the request MrsStuartFromGoogle! I really appreciate all the requests everyone. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading.

(Warning: this is a warning!)

"You're just an immature 18 year old (Y/N)!" Your boyfriend yelled.

"And your a dumb 24 year old! What's the difference?"

"Your not even tight anymore!" He fired back.

"Oh piss off Marshall!" You yelled.

"Oh you'd really like that wouldn't you?!" He growled back.

"I think I would, yeah! Thanks! You can go now!" The tears were rolling down your cheeks, but you couldn't decide whether they were out of sadness, anger or heartbreak. The pain in your chest was barely bearable. It whipped your heart with every beat it made. It made you cry even more.

"You'll never find someone like me!" He said, pulling his jacket on.

"That's the whole fuckin point, genius!"

He just looked at you, walking close and taking your chin inbetween his fingers. He wasn't being rough, because you'd never been rough with him,"Say you love me."

"What the fuck? Marshall-!"

He pressed his lips against yours, an angry burst of passion, you desperately wanted to kiss back. To hold him in your arms and never let him go. He continued,"Tell me that you loved me. That you didn't just use me."

"Of course I didn't use you, how well do you know me? I love you."

"And I love you." He nodded, looking deep into your eyes.

The tears continued to roll down your cheeks, you looked away,"Get out."

"(Y/N)-!"

"I said get out!"

And he did.

(A TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY EMINEM TELLING YA WHAT MY LIFE IS!)

"I can't believe you dragged me to my ex boyfriends just so you could get a fucking autograph." You scolded your best friend, shivering from the cold.

"Psh, I want that autograph and I'm getting it. Are the kids okay?" She jumped slightly to stay warm.

You were both queued outside the arena which Eminem had performed. He normally came out to give autographs to kids who were too young to actually go in. And obviously your friend wanted one.

You looked at your phone,"They're okay."

You'd kicked Marshall out five years ago. The reason being? You were pregnant with his twins. You knew that him having children would weigh a huge burden on his back. And especially with him trying to become and famous rapper, it would hold him back.

So you told him you loved him and let him go.

Everyone started to scream. You looked up as the father of your children walked out. Your eyes locked instantly. He'd sensed you were there, and walked over.

He signed your friends scrappy piece of paper and told you to meet him by his dressing room later on.

You were as nervous as hell.

What did he want?

What would he say? 

(Part two coming soon! I would've written more but I'm tired and lonely so yeah 😊 goodnight!)