Free

I walk to the bathroom with my legs shaking wild.

"Sam?!" I yell for her.

"Yes?" She walks into the bathroom.

"How do I work this?" I laugh a little.

"Here." She burst out into laughter.

Sam ran me a bath instead of shower. She added bubbles that smelt like flowers. She gave me her Apple shampoo and her cheer body wash and a towel.

"Take as long as you want. Anything else?" Sam smiles

"Is James and Cameron okay?" I ask

"They're fine. Cameron really needs to see a doctor for his side though. You just take a bath we'll talk after." Sam before walking out the door.

I peal off my clothes and got in the bath. I sat there for 15 minutes before washing. I ended up crying because for one I was raped by my "father" and that Cameron and James are alone down stairs.

I get out and dry off with a white towel. I out on the dress Sam gave me. I had a hair tie on my wrist so I threw my wet hair in a messy bun I noticed Ben cut my cheek because be smacked me so hard but I shrugged it off and walked out.

"Hey" I say sitting on the bed.

"Hi" Sam says laying down.

"So can you tell me why your with Ben?" I ask

She nods. "Well three months ago I was out shopping with my boyfriend But he broke up with me at the store. Well He walked up asking if I was good. I said Yes. He said you want me take you home. I should of known better but I said sure thank you. So I got in his car. He took me here... Raped me... And he is forcing me to love him.." Sam was now in tears.

"What about your parents?" I ask wrapping my arm around her.

"They are still looking for me." she sniffs and adds. "They don't know where I'm at."

"Sam I'm so sor-" I was cut of by a pounding noise.

"Open up!" We hear someone yell

Sam grabs my arm and shakes her head telling me not to open the door. But they ended up kicking the door down and it was the cops. With James by them.

"James." I run towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist sobing

"Bailey." James says crying.

Sam walks over to us. I grabbed her pulling her into the group up. She gladly hugged back.

"Cameron where is he?" I ask

"They took him to the hospital. They said he should be good though." James said.

I let out a breath in relief.

"What did he do to you." Jame looking at my cut cheek.

I didn't say anything. All I did was look at him.

"He didn't..." James stops himself.

"Both of us. Her three months ago me now." I burst out into tears.

"We have to take her to the hospital and her as well. To check them out." The police said looking at Sam and I.

Sam and I nodded and left with the police. They took James down to the station for questioning.

Sam and I get into the ambulance and made our way to the hospital. Once we got there we refused to be separated so they put is both in the same room. They checked my babies they were fine. They bandage my face were I got hit at. They checked Sam She was okay she wasnt pregnant thank God.

"You guys are gonna be okay." The police men says coming in with James.

"What happened to my ''Dad'" I say with anger.

"They arrested him. Charging him with kidnapping, sexual assault, and attempted of murder." James says.

"Hows Cam?" I ask looking down.

"He's being operated on now to remove the bullet. Other then that they think he'll be fine." The police men says.

I let out a breath in relief.

"You can see him tomorrow. Your court day is also in a month." James says pushing my hair out of my face. James has a bruise on his cheek from getting punched and he had his forearm armed bandage because he got cut my my dad.

I nod. Just then the door opens and two unfamiliar people walk. A women who look like she was in her 40 and man who look like he was 45.

"Sam?" The women says

Sam turn her head. He eyes widen. She jumps out of her bed and runs over to the women and the men.

"Mom dad!" She said crying

"My baby." Her dad said holding on to his family.

I smile and close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

*Next Day*

I open my eyes and look over my shoulder and Sam's parents were sleeping on the couch and James is holding Sam's hand as they both are sleeping.

There so cute!

I get up from my bed slowly and walk out of the room. I made my way into Cam's room. I walk in and walked over to the side of the bed. He had his shirt off only because his side was heavily bandage. He had a black eye guessing from getting hit. His hands were cut up probably from fitting back. He was sleeping softly.

"Not nice to stare Bailey." He said opening his eyes.

All I could do his smile at him.

"How are the Babies?" Cam asks touching my stomach.

"They're fine." I put my hand over his.

"Good." Cam smiles.

"The court is in a month."

Cam removed his hand from my stomach and shrugs

"You could've been killed Cam." I said tearing up.

"But I'm alive and so are you, Sam, James, and the Babies."

I didn't say a word. Cam moves over and pats the spot next to him. I climb into the hospital bed with him. He puts arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. I can hear the sound of his heart beat which I'm greatful that is still beating.