Beach

It's been a week since my father got put in jail which was a big relief off of my shoulders. I'm still about 5 to 6 months pregnant and you can tell I'm pregnant now.

"Hey babe." Cam says plopping down next to me on the bed on to his stomach

"Hi" I say putting my hand on to Cam's hair playing with it.

"You still wear that?" Cam asks touching the necklace around my neck that my mom gave me.

"Of course." I say opening the locket.

It still had the picture of James, Samuel, and I. The other side is still empty waiting for a picture to be put there.

"Well whatever. Want to go to the beach to day?" Cam asks rubbing my stomach.

"Cam im to fat." I groan.

"You'll be okay I promise."

"Fine fine okay I'll change just give a minute." I say getting out of bed and into the bathroom.

Since I'm dating Cam now I basically live with him. I'm always over and Sam is always over at My house. I keep some clothes here just in case.

"Hurry up!" Cam yells through the door.

"I am!" I groan.

I put on a hot pink bathing suit on with a cream color knitted cardigan on. I throw my hair in a messy bun. I put my black Sun glasses on and my flip flops. I walk out of the bathroom and I see Cam.

He is wearing white swim trucks and he is shirtless. I couldn't take me eyes off of him.

"Like what you see." Cam kisses my forhead.

"Little bit." I say blushing.

"Good cause it's all yours." Cam said winking dragging me outside.

Cam lives close to the beach so we can just walk to the beach from his house.

"The Sun it feels nice." I say smiling taking off my cardigan

"And so it the water!" Cam says dragging me into the water.

A little girl who had no hair and looks weak comes up to us and pulls Cam's shorts a little. Cam looks down at the little girl.

"Hi I'm Ava" The little girl smiles at Cam.

Cam picks Ava up and holds her.

"Hi I'm Cameron. Where is your mommy?" Cam asks Ava.

"Ava!" A girl who looks about 25 runs up to us.

"I'm so sorry. She is a huge fan and she just wanted to meet you once she saw you." The women said taking Ava softly from Cam's arm.

"I hate to ask but does Ava have..." Cam stops himself.

"Cancer. Yeah she has brain cancer." The mom said fixing Ava swimsuit.

"Cameron can you come to my birthday party?!" Ava smiles at her mom.

"Honey Cameron Dallas is very busy." The mom said

"When is it?" I ask.

"In Saturday. So in three days. It's at the park on the other side of town." The mom said putting Ava down.

"I'm gonna be 4" Ava held up 4 fingers

"That's awesome your gonna be a big girl." Cam says picking Ava up

I take out my phone and take picture of them two without them looking.

"We have to go honey." Ava mom said as Cam put Ava down.

"Bye... Um" I stop myself.

"It's Bailey."

"Hey that's my name as well." I laugh

"How ironic and look your gonna have a child as well." Bailey says pointing at my stomach.

"Yeah on Christmas." I smile and put my hands on my stomach.

"You'll be a wonderful mommy" Cam says kissing my stomach.

"Young love. You guys have a wonderful day." Bailey waves at us and walks away with Ava.

"I'm going to that party." Cam and I say at the same time.

We start to laugh.

"Cam I'm hungry." I say as my stomach grumbles.

"My wallet is in one of the locker things the code is 15-30-21. Get me a milk shake while you get your food okay?" Cam asks running his hands through his hair.

I nod and walk out of the water. I walk over to the locker and put in the code. I open it and grab Cam's wallet. I open it and took out ten dollars. Something caught my eye before I closed it. There was a picture in one of the slots in his wallet. It was the sonogram of the twins. He cut it down to fit in perfectly. I smiled to myself and put his wallet away back in the locker. I walk over to the food court and bought a hot dog a coke and a milkshake.

"$6.00" a girl who had Brown hair with red streaks in her hair asks holding her hand out. She looked about 15.

"Keep The change." I say handing her the ten dollars.

"Thanks you" She smiles at me handing me my food drinks.

I turn around and I see Cam walking out of the water with his hands pulling up his swim trucks a little bit. His hair is wet and messy but sexy. The waves hits his back but he is strong enough to Keep standing up.

Once he notices I'm staring at him He smiles at me showing me his bright white teeth.

I smile at him and walk towards him.

"Thanks babe." Cam says kissing my cheek and grabbing the milkshake.

"I saw the pic in your wallet." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

He wraps one arm around my waist and holds the milkshake with the other.

"Oh the sonogram you gave me the Night of the magcon show." Cam blushes.

"It's cute. You love your kids already.' I ruby hands over his cheek.

"I lo-" Cam was cut off by flashing lights coming towards our way.

"Look It's Cameron Dallas!" A girl screamed.

People with cameras come running towards up.

"Cameron is it true that Bailey is your girl friend?!" one reporter asks.

"Yes." Cam nods grabbing my hand.

"Why do you think her dad kiddnapped you as long with her, her brother James, and a girl named Sam?" another one asks.

"I lo-" he was cut off again

"Do you lie to little girls who have cancer?" one of the reports shows us a video of Cam holding Ava and talking to her about her party.

"We will be attending the party as well as the other Magcon boys." I say which caused Cam to smirk at the Camera.

Question kept coming and coming. Cam got tired of the questions and he grabbed our stuff and dragged me back to his house. We walk in a lock the doors and shut the Windows.

"I'm sorry Bailey." Cam says sighing "I just wanted to have a normal day with you at the beach." he adds.

"Hey it is the price I pay for dating you. And I'm just gonna have live with it." I say sitting on the bed.

Cam comes and sits next to me and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back of course. He licks the bottom of my lip asking for entrances. I declined him which made him mad. He pins my arms down gently.

"That wasn't nice." Cam whispering in my ear.

"Yeah well your not nice." I say pushing him off of me giggling.

"If I wasn't you still wouldn't be wearing the bracelet I gave you." Cam chuckles.

"Yeah yeah. Come on I want to go by Ava gift"

"You have an idea what to get get her?" I ask confused

She nods and smiles.