Chapter Six: "So The Cheater Speaks."

| Alexandra |

I woke up in my bed the next morning. Thank god its Sunday, I don't have to deal with the shit faces at school.

A knock was herd at my door then soon opened.

"Hey mom." I weakly smiled.

"Hi honey. I brought you some orange juice and some bread with jelly."

"Thank you." I said grabbing the food.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?"

"Im fine, its just weird to me you know? Have you ever gotten hurt? Like... heartbroken?"

"Oh sweetie. Everyone gets heartbroken. Unfortunately, the best people suffer the most pain." She frowned, resting her hand on my thigh. "But I can promise you that someone will walk into your life and you will realize why it never worked out with anyone else."

"Thank you mom." I smiled hugging her.

"You're welcome Alex, oh and Cassandra is here. She wants to take you out to go shopping or something."

I nodded, "Okay, can you tell her to come in here?"

"Of course." My mom got up and walked out of my room.

I checked my phone and had lots of texts from everyone about the break up. Word spreads fast eh?

"Hi babe!" Cassandra smiled walking into my room.

"Hi gorgeous."

She came up and gave me a hug. "I want to take you out and get your mind of things."

"Yeah I'm up for it. I just need to clean myself up a bit."

| Andy |

I was just getting ready to go do my morning run when my phone started ringing.

Maybe its Alex! I tried texting her and calling her like a million times last night but she never responded. I don't blame her though.

"Hello?"

"Andy!" I herd Luke's voice shout.

"Hey Luke." I laughed.

"Wanna hangout?"

"Well I'm about to go run but after we can."

"I want to go running!"

"Are you sure you can handle it."

"Im Luke Robert Hemmings, I can handle anything."

"Like seeing penguins?" I giggled grabbing a 20 dollar bill and putting it in my sports bra.

"You know thats different."

"Yeah sure it is. Well if you want to run with me, you better be ready in ten because Im leaving my house right now."

"Okay! Okay! See you soon."

I smiled and hung up, sliding my phone into its holder on my arm and grabbing my water bottle.

I arrived at Luke's a few minutes later to see him sitting on the curb outside his house.

"Finally! Ive been waiting for hours!" Luke joked, standing up and walking up to me.

"Missed you too, buddy." I laughed hugging him.

"So whats the plan?" He smiled as we started walking down the sidewalk.

"Run about two miles and find a Starbucks."

"Jesus, Andy! Two miles?"

"Yes Luke. Two miles. You're a football player. Shouldn't you be good at this?"