1

Song: Time Bomb by All Time Low

Patrick's POV

The cab driver wakes me up from a nap telling me that we've arrived to the house.

I get out and look at the house, or mansion. It's astounding. Maybe old, but still interesting.

He tells me he has already put my bags in the house and I nod walking into the mansion.

Once I get inside I take off my shoes and wander around. I enter the kitchen and look at all the trinkets in the house.

"Hello" I turn around to see a fairly old woman.

"Hi" I wave.

"Where are your shoes?" She looks down.

I blush and tell her I'll go put them on and she follows.

I go the spot where I took off my doc martins, but I can't find them.

"It must've been Peter, sometimes he can be playful" she smiles leading me upstairs.

We enter what looks like a child's room. I see an older man talking to a boy in a chair.

"Promise me you'll be a good boy Peter" he whispers.

He gets up from his crouching position and I see not a boy, but a doll.

I laugh thinking it's a joke, but realize it's not since they're looking at me seriously.

I mumble an 'oh' and crouch to get closer to the doll.

"I hope you and I can be great friends Peter" I shake his fragile hand.

"Now I'll show you Peters schedule for the whole day" the older lady picks up the doll and bring me to a smaller bedroom.

"Here is the list you will have to follow for Peter. You shall wake him up at seven each morning and dress him. His clothes can be found in this dresser" she points to a small dresser.

I nod and she takes the doll downstairs and I follow. We enter a room full of books and a piano with a record player.

"Do you know any poetry Mr. Stump?" She asks me.

"I know every word to Green Eggs and Ham" I laugh, but she doesn't.

"Well it doesn't exactly have to be poetry" she picks up a book handing it to me.

" You will read out of this book with a loud and clear voice and after that you will put on some music" I set the book down on a table.

"Now, Peter likes his music fairly louder than my taste, but you shall be able to work with it" I nod.

"Ches, it's time to go!" I hear another voice yell.

We walk out of the room and into the main hallway.

"Mr. Stump it is not what it looks like, you see Peter is very much with us, do you understand?" I nod.

"Okay just be good to Peter and he will be good to you, be bad to Peter-"

"Honey, it's time to go" she puts a hand on his shoulder.

The man walks out the front door leaving the woman with me.

She leans in and whispers "I'm so sorry" and with that she leaves closing the door.