13

Song: Reptilia by The Strokes

Patrick's POV

After Peter gets dressed he comes out of the bathroom.

I smile. He looks cute.

"Okay so, about Brendon. You can't hurt him okay" he nods.

"Okay, will you ever hurt me?" I ask him and he shakes his head walking closer and grabbing my hands.

"What about the rules, do I need to follow them anymore?" He shakes his head.

"Alright then let's go downstairs" I lead him downstairs and make him wait outside the kitchen doors.

Brendon's sitting on a barstool watching t.v.

"Okay Bren, I want you to meet someone and you can't freak out or anything promise you won't?" I ask him.

"I promise as long as it's not Mikey" I nod and get Peter from outside the doors.

I pull him into the kitchen and Brendon's eyes widen.

"Before you say anything, he said he wouldn't hurt us" I say.

"You do realize that he has killed two people right?" Brendon points out.

Peter looks down at the ground.

"Yes I do and I believe that if he can change then be deserves a second chance" I nod.

"But he's a murderer Patrick" Brendon says.

"I know okay but, I still wanna give him a chance can you just give him one chance and if he does anything bad then we'll get rid of him okay" I tell Brendon.

"Fine" Brendon huffs "but he's not sleeping anywhere near me" I nod.

"Peter do you want any pancakes?" I ask him

He looks up and shakes his head. Probably because of the mask.

"Okay, then why don't we go watch some t.v. then it that okay?" I ask.

He nods and we go into the living room leaving Brendon in the kitchen.

I turn on the television and flip through the channels.

I decide to watch Bob's Burgers because you don't even know how much I relate to Tina.

I look over at Peter and he's watching the show. I smile and scoot closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

I wanna ask him about the mask, but I decide to wait until later.