TMI: Clace: Sickness

So here is just a little bit of Clace fluffiness. As always, this idea literally came to me randomly. It's from Jace's point of view by the way. 

I heard a loud cough from the other side of the bed, and opened my eyes to see Clary curled up, coughing into her hands. Her forehead looked sweaty, her curly hair plastered to her face and neck. I sat up, and shook her shoulder. "Clary, babe, are you okay?" I asked softly. She shook her head, and continued coughing. I looked over my shoulder at the clock. It read 6:00 AM. I touched the back of my hand to her forehead. It was burning hot to the touch. 

"Can you get me some medicine?" she asked raspily. "Of course," I said soothingly. Pressing my lips to her forehead, I threw off the covers. The hallway was empty, the Institue silent. In the kitchen, I opened a cupboard and grabbed a bottle of Tylenol. Yes, even Shadowhunters use Tylenol. I put on a kettle of hot water, and grabbed the box of herbal tea. While I was waiting for the tea to boil, Isabelle came into the kitchen. "Why are you awake?" I asked her. She grabbed a glass, filling in with water. "I would ask you the same question." I smirked. "Clary's sick. She's got a fever and she's coughing. I'm getting her medicine and some tea."

She smiled a little bit. "You're actually being nice for once." I rolled my eyes at her. "I can be nice! I just choose not to be." She laughed, and headed out of the kitchen. The kettle whistled, and I poured the tea into a mug, adding a generous amount of honey. Clary was curled up in a ball when I got bad. "Jace, I'm so hot," she complained. I set the tea and Tylenol down. "No, hun, that's just the fever talking. You aren't actually that hot." I sat down next to her, pulling her against my side. 

"Here, take this." I shook out a few tylenol in my hand, gave them to her, then handed her the tea. She shakily swallowed them. I slid down in the bed, just so my head was on the pillow, and she was curled into me. "I love you, Clarissa," I said. "Love you too, Jace," she said, yawning. I kissed her hair, and watched her fall asleep, relishing the fact that she was mine.