Candi Life

Candi POV

I got up to go to school ready to face whatever's gonna happen to me today. Why does this have to be me? I walked out the door passing up people that I know houses and I met Reine at my school.

Reine: Wtf Candi!

Me: I've been through enough criticism, I don't need my bestfriend judging me, too.

I walked through the hallways getting giggles and works like "hoe" "slut"

Me: Bitch, you shouldn't be the one calling me a hoe, not how you be pussy popping for every nigga who come in your life.

I flipped my hair in her face and walked away with Reine.

Reine: You can't let those words lead to bad actions if you wanna get to Heaven. Just ignore it.

Me: Whatever Reine.

Then I saw Daron, coming towards me.

Daron: I never meant for this stuff to happen baby.

Me: Mhm Daron, I just a knew I shouldn't have trusted you! I don't wanna see you ever again. Your a life ruiner!

He picked me up from my waist and sat me in one of the tables in a hallway.

Daron: I live on the same street as your house. I think you'll have a big problem not ever seeing me again. *kisses Candi* See you around.

Me: Fuck you Daron! Ugly ass. Hate cho' dumb ass.

Reine: Yeah, totally over him *she says sarcastically* Let's go.

After all our first classes passed and it was lunch time. I walked to lunch by myself to go see Reine and on my way I saw a boy coming my way.

??: Hey, I heard your Candi? I like you a lot and since I figured you don't go with Daron it would be okay to take you out sometime.

Me: Let me guess, you don't know about the pictures.

??: Oh indeed I do, but everybody makes mistakes. Some bigger than others.

Me: Well sure, Can I get your number and name?

Joseph: I'm Joseph, 323-236-1518. Call me, please.

Me: Maybe, maybe not.

I walked into the lunchroom greeted by Reine.

Reine: Where have you been!?

Me: Umm, talking to a cutie name Joseph. He knows about the pictures, and he wants to take me out since Daron and I are over. *high fives Reine*

Reine: Damn girl.

Me: I know. I really hope that this goes well.

Daron: If you go in a "date" or whatever you wanna call it, it won't be very nice.

Me: Is that a threat? Cause' it sounds like one.

Daron: Whatever it is. Am I understood?

Me: No, your not my father not my mother so therefore I don't really give any fucks about what you have to say or your directions on my life. And just to make it clear, were over. Meaning, we don't date, we are not boyfriend and girlfriend, were not even friends. Understood? Thank you.

Then I walked away.

It was the end of the day and I was planning where I wanted to go with Joseph.

Joseph: How about the movies?

Me: Yeah! Sure, that's great. Pick me up at 8?

Joseph: You got it.

Then I seen Codi's car to come get me. I waved at rain and blew her a kiss and she smiled and waved.

Codi: Soooo, how was your day?

Me: Great actually. Not as bad as I thought. I met a guy. He wants to bring me to the movies tonight. Can I go?

Codi: Sure. Who is this Mr's name?

Me: Joseph, Joseph Washington. He's picking me up at 8. So I have to get ready.

Codi: Okay.
___________________________

Same people you getting High with is really yo' enemy. Everyday people cross they family out for Benjamin's
I am black🙂. I just felt like I had to say that.

COMMENT&VOTE

-MyaSoSmooth