Now You Know

Taylor POV

After a stressed out night of dealing with Chres behavior I got up to go chill with Codi. I met her at Sector 6. We both work there. Her and Tiera are coming with me, but Tiera's coming later. I'm supposed to be picking her up from her house. So I called to see if she's ready.

Phone Call

Me: Wya Codi? Are you ready?

Codi: Actually, big surprise. Pick me up from Princes' house. I'll explain later.

Me: Whatever okay.

Why was she with Prince anyways? This better be a good story.

I pulled up at his house and she walked out.

Me: Explain.

Codi: Well, in Senior year I messed around with Princeton before he moved out here. So I flew out her by surprise and I slept at his house one night and the next morning he had told me he was talking to another girl. So one day these weeks he came to make it up to me and he told me he didn't have feelings for her anymore at all. So I slept with him, but I regret it SO much! Now I'm pregnant.

Me: Wait, you know the girls name?

Codi: No, he didn't say.

Me: It's Tiera. How you gonna tell Tiera you're the mother of Princetons' child.

Codi: I don't know, but if I would have knew it was her, I wouldn't have even let him in.

Me: You better hope she doesn't get mad, but anyways lets go.

Codi: I wouldn't have flat ironed my hair if I knew it was gonna be raining.

We ran through the rain as Codi's natural hair got puffier, but I have a hat on so.

Codi: Oh my gosh look what happened to my hair.

We went to Foot Locker first.

Codi: I want some huaraches, I don't have any of those.

Me: I want some Stan Smiths. I be seeing people with those. They nice.

Codi picked out some real huaraches and I got some some Stan Smiths with pink on the back.

We went to multiple stores. Got some Victoria Secret sweat suits and jackets. I also got a case from Claire's.

I got a text from Tiera saying that she was outside.

Me: I'm gonna go meet Tiera from outside, stay here please.

I saw Tiera waving with kool aid smile. I smiled back and gave her a hug.

As we walked to Codi. I told her the story and told her to act as if she never knew.

Tiera: Wow, that's fucked up. I thought I was gonna get back with him. I don't wanna deal with no your baby mama is my bestfriend stuff. I'm not mad at her though. I think I trust her to if she knew she would've stopped.

We reached Codi finally.

Tiera: Look Codi, I know the story and I don't wanna hear it over, but I'm not mad at you so I guess we could shop some more.

Chres POV

I had Prince over as he told me about this whole story. He in some serious shit though.
___________________________
COMMENT&VOTE
-MyaSoSmooth