Peaches

"What? If you knew,than why did you come?" I look at him with concerning eyes.

"Because, I care about you." He says as he helps me up.

"You know, your always helping me up when I fall down."

"And I will always be here to do so."

"Look, Lock, I didn't mean what I said earlier. You know the whole-" He had cut me off.

"I know." His green eyes change to a darker green, showing that he was about to do something.

"What are you-" He cuts me off again, but this time he did it with a kiss. He planted his lips on mine. They were soft and lush, like a peach. When he moved back, I knew what he was going to do, I had to stop him.

"Lock, No! Don't you'll die!"

"You know, your cuter when your not stopping me from saving your life." He says as he looks at me with love and concern in his eyes.

"You know,your cuter when your not committing suicide!" I say as I grab his shoulders and slightly shake him, trying to get him to see what he's about to do. 

"I have to. I'm sorry."

"But you promised that you would be there for me when I fall!" Now tears where streaming down my face. He wipes the tears off my cheek with his thumb. It only makes me cry more."Please. You promised." I say in between breaths.

"I will be there when you fall,I will always be there, just in another way."

"Lock, no! Please!" He kisses me one last time and turns towards his mother. He starts to walk towards her. In that moment, I see nothing but him. 

I remember

He was in elementary school with me. We both had Mrs. Forys for English. He never spoke. I remember him always looking at me. How could I forget! I had a crush on him all through fifth and sixth grade, and then he just disappeared. And so did his memory.

"I love you!" I yell to him

"I love you too." He yells back

So don't do it! 

But I didn't say it because it was too late, there was no way I can change his mind now.