Mother Dearest

There's an old lady standing in front of him, with a tray of cookies. That not the scary part. The scary part's the giant guard dog that she hax standing next to her. It' an all black  dog. I think it it's a a lab mixed with a pit, and a hint of a rottweiler.

 I know my dogs.

It's growling at Ash, while bearing it's teeth. It has long strands of drool flowing down either side of it's mouth. My brother turns around and see's us.

"Help me." He whispers. That's when I notice he's eating one of the cookies from the tray. How is it that the story that is being used against us is Hansel and Gretel, and my brother is eating a cookie that a seemingly kind old lady offered him? This just screams Evil Queen. And just as the thought enters my head, the dog get up on it's hind legs, it's head suddenly turning in to a dark cloak, along with the rest of it's body, as it grows taller. An evil cackle comes from what was once a dog. 

"You stupid, stupid child." It's a woman's voice. I immediately know who it is. 

The Evil Queen.

"You fell for my trick, I thought you would of been smarter than that! Ha!"

"Ash, stop eating the cookie!"

"But it's so good." He says with a full mouth.

"It's poisoned!" All three of us scream in unison.

"What? But it doesn't taste poisoned." He says making his final swallow of the now gone cookie. Almost immediately after, he collapses, but before I can get to him, SHE already does.

"Let him go!" I order. All she does is cackle. She let's him go, only for him to float in mid air. She just keeps on laughing. She grabs both sides of the hooded black cloak on her face, and pulls it back, revealing her identity.  She was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. Lock clearly gets his looks from her. She has straight pitch black hair, that compliments her porcelain white skin. Her eyes have a deep blue outline on the rim, with a dark greenish orangeish center, and  light blue and green streaks coming out of the pule. They have a dark underline, like if she hasn't slept in weeks, only making them look more intense. The only thing that comes to my mind was

How could some who looks like that, be so evil?

"I'll trade."