It was the wind

This again seriously! I will admit that I'm a little freaked about the fact that this person was able to text me as soon as the "wind" closed my door. Ok, who am I kidding! I'M COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT! THAT WASN'T THE WIND! THAT WAS SOME SORT OF WEIRD STRANGER,WHO WAS IN MY ROOM,STALKING ME! OR WORSE! WHAT IF IT WAS MAGIC! I KNEW IT EXISTED! But who's the wizard behind the phone? I'm so weird! Ok, Alexa come down. There's probably a perfectly explainable reason as to why the door mysteriously closed, and that a random person just coincidentally texted me right after. Oh jeez! Someone help me!

"Are you moving?" Again with the messages.

"YES! I'M MOVING!" I lie. I'm really not.

"Ok,good." I wait for a minute and then start to walk forward,with no other option. It'll only take me about a minute to reach the end of the hallway, but it feels like forever. There's a bright light at the end of it, and the first thing that pops into my head is, "Don't go in to the light!" But I do anyways. 

I'm expecting someone to be waiting for me at the other end with a black sack and a gun. It feels like Taken 4. 

Thankfully, when my vision goes to normal after the sun light blinds me, I see I'm in the middle of a garden. It has big ferns like a maze. In the center is an old antique looking fountain. It has three angels on each side that spew water form their mouths,and a big wave like shape made of water coming from it's middle. 

It's beautiful. 

The ferns are a luscious green, and have bright red and pink flowers blooming from them. The fountain is a rose gold color. The water glistens in the sun light like a thousand mirrors in a room full of flash lights. It has layers to it. One's the fountain it's self, the part that holds the water. Then there's another layer with designs of flowers and swirls on it. And at the top of the base of the fountain there's a ledge that sticks out and goes all the way around the fountain, it creates a seating area. I walk in, taking very slow and steady steps so that I can get the full experience of the gorgeous scenery. 

That is, until I see a figure sitting on the other side of the fountain. I think that maybe this was the person at the other end of the phone. I slowly creep towards them, trying not to so much as take in a sharp breath,fearing that they might hear me. Before I finally make it to the other end of the fountain I see two more figures. There's three of them now. I'm out numbered. When I turn to get out of there as fast as I can, knowing that this would be a battle that I would lose,I trip over a pebble and end up stumbling backwards, through the fountain, just barely missing the water, and falling on to one of the figure's lap. 

I look up at the person that was holding me tightly, with both fear and embarrassment. But when my eyes meet theirs, all the fear in my body disperses like water on a hot day ,and I'm just left with embarrassment. Complete and total embarrassment.