There's no such thing as Magic. Right?

"Ok, that's  enough you two!"

"Yeah, enough with the flirting!"

Two voices come from behind Lachlan. I look around him to see two adults. A man and a woman. The guy has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and was about 5,8. He kinda looks like my brother, but with a different nose. The girl had dirty blonde hair, green hazel eyes, and freckles. The guy toward over her, she was about 5 feet, shorter than me. To think of it, we had very similar features as well.  Our hair and eye color were the same, except I had dyed my hair to be light brown,and I had freckles too, they were just less noticeable. Maybe my features aren't as unique as I thought. Could these be Lachlan's parents? The woman starts to walk towards me.

I suddenly feel nervous.

"Hi, my name is Lilith,but you can call me Lily." She gives me a warm smile and a small hug. It's not an awkward hug. It's the kid of hug that you get from an old friend that you haven't seen in a long time. 

"And I'm Daniel, but you could call me...Daniel." He says with a sarcastic smile and a cold clammy hand shake. He obviously isn't the friendly type, neither am I so I get it.

"Yeah, I'm-"

"Alexa, we know." Lachlan cuts me off.

"Oh, right, you guys are my stalkers. Of course you already know my name." I say with an obvious tone as I lightly tap my self on the side of my head. "Duh!"

"We're not your stalkers." Daniel says.

"Then explain to me how people that I've never met before in my life, could possibly know where I live and what my name is? Actually, speaking of, how did you guys pull off this cool trick?"

"What cool trick?" Lilith ask.

"You know, the whole "bedroom closet turns in to a beautiful garden" trick?" I say while looking at the three of them with wide eyes. As if they don't know what I'm talking about.

"That brings me to the stalker situation." Daniel says."That whole "trick", wasn't a trick. It was real. We actually turned your closet in to a beautiful garden. Well, technically, a long hallway that lead to a beautiful garden."

"And exactly how did you do that?"

"With magic." Lachlan says with a nonchalant voice.

"Oh ha ha ha. That's so funny I forgot to laugh!" I say with a serious face on and a sarcastic tone.

"I'm being serious, we used magic."  Lachlan says with a face just as serious as mine.

"Ok, I think your taking this a little too far,come on stop kidding,how did you guys do that?" I look at them each one at a time going back and forth. There's a long awkward silence. They can't be serious!

 Can they?

And that's when it finally hits me. They're crazy!

"Ok, you know I have to go, I'm pretty sure my parents are looking for me by now." I say as turn around towards the exit, but when I look at the spot where the exit should of been, I stop dead in my tracks.

"The door. Where's the door!?"I yell as I turn back around to look at them.

"You mean that door?" Daniel points behind him. I swear it was the other way.

"Yeah." I say as I walk towards it. Again. Suddenly, when I finally reach the door, it wipes past me, back to the spot where I thought it was before. I can't believe it! The door's moving by it's self! When I look at Daniel, I see that he's controlling the movement of the door with his hands.

"No." That's the only word that comes out of my mouth."This can't be happening!"

"I told you we used magic." Lachlan says trying to hold back a laugh.