10

James and I hung out at the lake for a few hours, but then a lady in a doctors outfit came out and pulled James away from me and dragged him inside. Huh. I sat out and just stared into space for a while until another person in a doctors robe came out and started to pull me inside, only this time, it was a man.

I was dragged inside and into a weird room, it looked like a dentist's office, but it was for a doctor and it had the vibes of a torture room.

He had me sit down and everything seemed really weird...

"Hello, Mr. Tom.." He flipped through a notebook, he was average height, slightly on the bony side. He looked very young and was a red head.
"My name is Dr. Declan, you may call me Dec." his accent was strong.
"You are here because we are going to be traveling through all of the deep dark times him your mind." He said that all pleasantly and it was really creepy.

"Okay..?"

He motioned for me to lie down on the metal table, as I did he strapped my wrists and torso and ankles down. Okay, now I'm officially creeped out...

He turned on what seems to be a bright light and shined it onto my face, making my eyes burn.

He was happily humming a song as he turned on this big machine and put on a weird headset and then shoved a rubber thing into my mouth.

( *inserts Lenny face* )

"Okay, so, this machine is a very powerful machine, we need to see the full reason why you are here and maybe how it has started...

I'm sorry to say.. But this will hurt.. A lot. "

He pressed a button and I started to feel strong electric shocks go into my temples. It hurt so bad.
My body started to shake and my chest lifted, I felt like I was having a seizure, my eyes felt like they were rolling back and then it all faded, along with my consciousness.

Darkness consumed me..
----------------------------------------------- LONG TIME NO SEE!! Sorry for the lack of updates, I barely have motivation. ): and I have a challenge, I'll only update 100 word chapters, barely. But as soon as I hit 100 favorites I promise to write a 2,000 word chapter with the Syndisparklez part happening full speed. (: huehuehuehue

- Mødesteps