3. Bouquet of Roses

As soon as we arrived at Carrabba's, we were lead to a table for four. I gasped at what I saw.

"Rachel? Jacob? Carson? Is this all for me?" I asked.

"Happy Birthday," they said.

I gave Rachel a big hug, Jacob a hug, and I tried to give Carson one, but he just swept me off my feet.

"Carson!" I laughed.

"What? Rachel said you used to always talk about being swept off your feet!" he said.

I glanced back as Jacob grabbed Rachel's hand. It seemed she got lost in his eyes again, and snapped back to reality when he swept her off her feet.

"Jacob!" she giggled. He grinned and kissed her cheek.

I turned back to Carson and gave him a small kiss on his cheek. He threw me into the cushioned seats.

"Aah!" I screamed. Jacob did the same thing to Rachel. When both of us sat up straight, Carson and Jacob sat down. I turned to him and kissed his cheek again, then rested my head on his shoulder. I watched as he took my hand and laced his fingers through mine. I smiled. I saw Jacob put his arm around Rachel's shoulder and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Carson?" I asked. "What are all of these roses for?"

"I already said they were for you," he grinned. "Oh and all those presents. He pointed his finger towards the other side of the restaurant.

"Oh my gosh," Rachel and I said.

Carson turned my face towards his.

"Happy Birthday," he smirked before placing a delicate kiss on my lips. I looked up at him as he pulled away.

"Dang, you're a good kisser!" I exclaimed.

"I believe that was your first kiss," Carson smirked. I glanced at him then nodded.

"I'm glad it was with you," I smiled. He smiled back at me, his hazel eyes staring deeply into my own eyes.

"Abbey, I love you so much. If we were old enough, I would ask you to marry me right now."

"Carson," I said.

"Abbey," he said.

He planted one more kiss on my lips before grabbing my hand and bringing me over to all the presents. I turned my head back at just the right moment, because I saw Rachel get her first kiss with Jacob.

A/N: and scene. What do you guys think? I'm hoping the next scene will be the opening of all those presents.

Go follow Rachel- 👉🏽rachelsartorius 👈🏽