2. Birthday Shopping Spree

"Abbey! Come on! There are some MAJOR sales!" Rachel yelled.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back.

I rushed over to where Rachel was gawking at the Justice window.

"Omg Abbey! They came out with new outfits! Come on, we gotta buy them! That way, our title as "Pretty Much Awesome At Everything" will stay ours!"

I laughed. "Alright, let's go!"

*****

After going to Bath & Body Works, Justice, Claire's, Room Rack Shoes, Target, Children's Place, Walmart, and Marshall's, Rachel and I finally returned home. As soon as my older brother, Leo, parked the car, Rachel and I raced up to my bedroom. We spent the next hour getting her ready for her date.

"Abbey, you know how we do everything together?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it doesn't feel right for me to get all dolled up and you just do it for me. It's your birthday! So, imma help you get all dolled up too."

"Rachel, I don..."

"No buts."

"But..."

"Abbey, I said no buts."

"Ok."

*****

Ding-dong.

"I got it!" Rachel shouted.

I rolled my eyes and followed Rachel as she skipped happily to the front door. She pulled it open, revealing Jacob and Carson in cool tuxedos. They both grinned.

"Happy Birthday, Abbey."

"What this about?" I asked.

"Abs, Jacob and Rachel are going kn a date and you and I are joining them," Carson explained.

"So, like a double date?" I asked.

"Exactly," Carson smiled before pressing a delicate kiss on my forehead.

"Abbey, I figured since we're gonna have a double wedding, we might as well start getting used to it," Rachel gushed.

"Well, I guess we're all ready, so lets do this," I grinned.

A/N: imma stop at two chapters for now. I'll update as much as a can and as soon as possible.

please let me know if you like this story and if you wanna here more from me.

go follow Rachel in her account (she's my super awesome bestie and if you are mean to her I'll beat you up😂😝)(no joke tho😁)

👉🏽rachelsartorius 👈🏽