4. He's Mine

"Carson! Wait for me!" I shouted. He had let go of my hand a while back. I guess I had slowed him down when I turned to look back. Carson stopped suddenly and I ran into him.

"What's up, bae?" he asked, with a smug smile on his face.

"We gotta wait for those two lovebirds," I said, pointing to Jacob and Rachel. He rolled his eyes them grinned at me.

"Okay," he smirked. He grabbed my waist and hoisted me up into his loving arms.

"Not again," I said, burying my head into the crook of his neck.

They were so many things I loved about Carson. He's tall, he's smart, he's talented, he's gorgeous, he's perfect, and he's mine.

I'm real short, so I love being able to hug him and feel his heart beat. It's just so perfect.

Finally "Racob" (Rachel and Jacob's couple name) caught up with us.

"Took you long enough," he said to them. I laughed.

"Carson, you took long enough to ask me out," I giggled. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, I regret not asking you out the minute I saw you," he smiled.

"Come on, let's go see your gifts Abbey!" Jacob said. I looked at him.

"Giddy up, horsie!" I said to Carson. He looked up at me and frowned. He turned to Jacob and raised his eyebrow. They had some sort of code that Rachel and I could never understand.

I watched as Jacob grabbed Rachel's waist, kissed her forehead, and hoisted her up into his arms.

"Jacob, you're perfect," she giggled.

"You're perfect," he grinned.

*****

When we got over to all the presents, I was practically asleep. Carson took so long to get there. He was talking to Jacob along the way too.

"Babe," he whispered. "Wake up." My eyelids fluttered open.

"What?" I asked.

"We're here," he smiled. I smiled back and kissed his cheek. He put me down as I gawked at all the presents.

"Oh my gosh," I muttered. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Rachel came up beside me with Jacob's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"Happy Birthday," she smiled.

*****

After an hour of unwrapping presents, I was done. I had gotten so many gifts, like iPads, iPhones, iPods, MacBooks, iPhone, iPad, and iPod cases, hover boards, trampolines, money, rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, more clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, gift cards, hair supplies, etc. Carson and Jacob began to carry it out to the car. Rachel and I started a conversation as we headed back to our seats.

"Abbey, you're lucky," Rachel sighed.

"I know, I have you as my best friend," I smiled. "Don't let all the presents I got make you feel down. Your birthday's coming up!"

"I know," she smiled.

"Rachel, you and me have the world in our hands. Don't forget that," I said.

A/N: *drops the mic* *picks mic up*

I'm so proud of my self. Two updates so far. Plan on doing more later, so stay tuned!

go follow Rachel too!

👉🏽rachelsartorius 👈🏽